I still love your coffee

Taehyung had not slept last night, after Dan ask about his father, Baekhyun and Taehyung look at each other. Dan is just a 3 year old kid and its his first time asking about that.

"Im sorry Tae, i think Dan felt jealous when he saw a kid playing with his father earlier at the park after we came from the mall." Baekhyun said.

Taehyung smile, "Its okay. Its just that im not expecting him to ask about it so soon." Taehyung respond.

"Momma? Papa?" Dan stood from Taehyung's lap and face the two. "Im sleepy." He added, letting a long yawn slip his small mouth. Taehyung and Baekhyun chuckle and they decided to sleep.

A knock made Taehyung look at his door direction.

"I'll go ahead, Tae. Im having a photo shoot. Breakfast is ready." Baekhyung said at the other side of the door.

"Ok, take care and thanks." Taehyung reply, dragging himself away from his bed. He walk towards his bathroom and freshen up. He put a comfortable cotton white shirt and paired it with a black short. He then walk outside his room and check his son. Taehyung smile seeing his son peacefully sleeping, sucking his right thumb. He look at the time and it indicates its only eight, so he decided not to wake his son yet. He walk down the stairs and walk towards the kitchen. Theres a food that was covered at the center of the table.

Taehyung took a plate and put a piece of sunny side up and a portion of bacon. He was about to munch his first bite when someone rings the doorbell.

Taehyung frown a bit in confusion, "Did he forgot something?  His key?" He ask to himself yet walk towards the door and opens it.

"Did you---

"H-hi."

Taehyung eyes widen in a shock. He didn't expect this. Both looking at each other without saying anything for a minute.

A fake cough made Taehyung blink his eyes, "Ah...J-Mr. Jeon, what made you come? Baekhyun leaves already." Taehyung said, he really doesn't know what to say.

"I came here for you, to apologise. Im sorry for Seulgi's rudeness. Im really sorry." Jungkook muttered, not looking away from Taehyung captivating eyes. He never realise how beautiful those big doe eyes before.

Taehyung mouth make an 'o' shape, "Its okay Mr. Jeon.... Oh, my bad..im sorry..please come in." Taehyung move aside to give way to Jungkook to come inside. Taehyung heart keeps on beating abnormally at the moment and he is trying to calm himself.

"Thank you." Jungkook said with a small smile. Taehyung gesture him to sit.

"Want something to drink, Mr. Jeon? Coff--ah wait i know what you want." Taehyung said and walk towards the kitchen. He then lean his back at the wall, his chest holding his chest while mentally scolding and cursing himself realising what he had just say earlier.

"Fuck! Why did i not wait for him to say what he want? Oh shit, Taehyung! Do you really think he still wants that black coffee? For fuck sake, Tae...its been 4 years and still---

Taehyung jump in shock when someone talk.

"Yes, i do. I still love the black coffee you always make for me." Jungkook said and Taehyung doesn't know what to say. He cant say anything, his hand still at his chest, trying to calm his shock and nervousness. Taehyung bit his bottom lip, this is what he always do everytime he's nervous.

Jungkook slowly move closer to him, his eyes not leaving his. They were like having a staring contest and just broke down when Taehyung heard his son calling him.