Cuddles

Its been a week and its Jungkook routine to go to his mansion just to change his cloths and go at Taehyung's apartment to play with his son, eat dinner with them and make Dan sleep.

And because of that happen before that Dan cried and called Jungkook at the middle of his sleep, Jungkook decided to sleep there, at the sofa in the living room.

Taehyung feels guilty letting Jungkook sleep at the living room but he can't bring himself telling the other to sleep in his room, he doesn't want Jungkook think anything else.

Its the eight night that Jungkook would be sleeping at the sofa this time. After making Dan sleep, Jungkook took the pillow and blanket and lay down at the sofa.

Taehyung on the other hand just finish taking a shower and change for his sleeping attire which is just a shirt that reaches till his mid-thigh covering enough his boxer. He was about to turn off the lights to his room when his eyes catches Jungkook at the sofa. Since the first night Jungkook sleep at the sofa, Taehyung notice how uncomfortable he is but he never heard Jungkook complain even though he asked.

Taehyung saw Jungkook flipping side ways and he cant watched him anymore being uncomfortable. He walk outside his room and stand infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook whose eyes was already close sense that someone watching him, so he opens his eyes and he quickly sit upon seeing Taehyung standing, his eyes shamelessly staring at Taehyung.

Jungkook gulp seeing Taehyung with only a loose shirt, exposing his well shape legs. He felt hot inside him and he even fee his cock suddenly hardened. He wants to devour Taehyung right at the moment but he chooses not. He respect Taehyung and he doesn't want to mess his chance. Whatever his dirty thoughts are, he pushes it back of his head and look up at Taehyung.

"You need anything,baby?" Jungkook asked, breaking the silence between them.

"I-i know your not comfortable sleeping here, you can sleep to my room." Taehyung said, his voice calm but inside him he was extremely nervous on telling Jungkook to sleep at his room.

Jungkook notice a shade of pink at Taehyung's cheeks through the light. He almost jump upon hearing what Taehyung said but he is really food in controlling his emotion at the moment.

"No, im okay here baby. You can go and sleep. I know your tired today." Jungkook replied, he really wanted to sleep and cuddle with Taehyung but he knows that Taehyung is not yet ready for all of this even though this past few days everything are going well between them.

"Dont worry about me, im just worried that you're having a back pain again. So im telling you to come and sleep in my room." Taehyung insist and he didn't wait Jungkook to argue anymore so he pick up the blanket and pillow and walk back to his room.

Jungkook watched his back with a smile. He cant help but feels giddy inside him. He follows Taehyung and saw the other fixing the other side of the bed.

"Dont stare." Taehyung said without looking at him and Jungkook mentally slap his face, he was like eye raping Taehyung.

"Im sorry, its just that you are so beautiful." Jungkook said now standing closer to Taehyung. Taehyung pause for a bit before finishing what he was doing and laid to the bed without saying anything.

"Sleep, you have work tomorrow and Hoseok is coming for the contract." Taehyung reminded Jungkook and Jungkook smiles, he feels like his husband is reminding him his duties. He walk at the other side and lay beside Taehyung.

Jungkook facing Taehyung's back. He cant keep his hand to himself, and unconsciously caressing Taehyung's soft hair while Taehyung is loving the feeling of it but pretending that he doesn't care.