The pain of the past

Taehyung and Dan was at the park near their apartment. It was only ten in the morning when Dan ask his momma that he wants to play at the park and Taehyung came with him to play too.

Its only a few minutes when they arrived at the park and Taehyung slowly pushing the swing where Dan is sitting, he can feel that someone is following them or like stalking them. He look around but didn't saw anyone suspicious and so he just shrug and continue pushing his son.

"Momma, more!" Dan said, giggling everytime Taehyung push him slowly but a little high.

"Are you happy, baby?" Taehyung asked fondly after almost five minutes of pushing Dan. Dan nod his head and Taehyung smiles again, bending forward to kiss his son's forehead.

"Momma, i want ice cweam." Dan said and Taehyung look around to see if there is someone selling and he smile seeing one at the corner. He holds Dan small hand and both walk towards the ice cream stall. Taehyung buys two strawberry flavored ice cream for them and they sit at the empty bench, enjoying their time while eating.

"Dan baby, tomorrow momma has work and papa Baek will be with you until i come home,okay?" Taehyung softly inform his son after finishing the last bite of his ice cream.

Dan pouted and look at him, "Momma, i want to come with you." He said with more pout than earlier.

Taehyung knows that Dan is not used to be left alone. Back when they were in Switzerland, Taehyung always brings Dan to Jung's company with Hoseok permission. So everyone at the company really adore and love Dan and they even became sad when they left and came back here in Korea.

Taehyung wants to bring Dan with him but he cant, specially that his new boss now will be his ex-husband, Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung wasn't keeping Dan away from his father, but for now Taehyung wants Dan to know nothing about his father. Taehyung thought he's not yet ready to tell everything to Jungkook...little did he know that Jungkook knows everything already and thats because of his bestfriend, Baekhyun.

"Momma, pwease..." Dan clasp his hand while pouting.

Taehyung felt guilty that his son is pleading. Taehyung raised his right hand to stroke his son's soft hair, "Im really sorry baby. Dont worry, if everything is okay, momma promise that he will bring you, okay? Please dont be sad baby, please." Taehyung softly said, now Dan sitting at his lap.

"Okay." Dan replied after a few seconds. Taehtung was really grateful that his three year old son is born to be kind and understandable. Taehyung kiss his son's hair uttering a thank you and i love you to him.

~~~

Taehyung's Pov:

Since yesterday, i felt that someone is following me and my son. I can feel the gaze through my skin but everytime i look around i dont find someone suspicious.

And today, while we are at the park i feel it again yet shrug my shoulders and ignore it when i saw no one.

After convincing my son to not come with me at my work tomorrow, we seated there for some more minutes until i carried him at my back and walk back to our apartment.

As soon as we enter the building, Clement was talking to the receptionist. She smile at me when she saw us and walk towards us and carry Dan, giving him kiss to his both cheeks.

"Is everything okay?" Clement asked when she saw me look behind me.

"Y-yeah." I shortly replied.

"And how are you little tiger?" Clement asked and Dan just giggle to her. Both are comfortable to each other. Clement start calling Dan little tiger when she came one time to our room and she saw the tiger onesie of Dan.