You dont have too

I'll leave this here. I fucking cant get over to this, specially when Taehyung gently caress Jungkook thigh then to slapping it then to their holding hands. And dont forget how Jungkook softly caress Tae's hair. Goodness, if Taekook is not real, then we really have made a wonderful love story😊🥰💜

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

I

ts been a week, Taehyung and Jungkook really become more closer and comfortable with each other. And Jungkook finally asked Taehyung about buying a new house for them. Within that week, both visited some of the houses that was recommended by them by their friends.

Jin apologised to Taehyung also about what happen  that day and Taehyung told the older that its okay. Taehyung felt extremely sorry for the couple because that night, Namjoon left Korea without settling things between them. He even called his hyung almost everyday and beg him to come back, settle things with Jin but Namjoon told him that he needed some time, and he wanted to be alone for some moment.

"Im really sorry, hyung." Taehyung says as he reached Jin's hand and caress it. They were at a restaurant at the moment, leaving Dan and Jungkook in the office.

Jin sigh, "Its not your fault, Tae. I know your hyung. He just needed to calm himself. Nothing to worry between us." Jin replied, even though he said nothing to worry, Taehyung knew that the older one is hurting inside. "How about between you and Jungkook?"

"We're fine hyung and we are choosing a house to move in already." Taehyung replies after sipping his apple juice.

"Im happy for the both of you, Tae. Finally you're in good terms now." Jin says sincerely and Taehyung thank him.

After their so called lunch and sorting everything between them, Taehyung and Jin parted their ways. Jin has to settle everything between him and his husband so he drive to the airport waiting for his flight. He told Taehyung that his giving Namjoon his time but inside him, his already dying from loneliness. He cant wait for another day to pass without doing anything, a week is enough for him to suffer so yesterday he prepared everything and now he's sitting at the waiting area, waiting for his flight going back to Canada where him and Namjoon are living for the past years since they got married.

Taehyung on the other side went straight to Jeon's company and warmly greeted by the employees. Jungkook made it sure that everyone in his company knows that Taehyung is his boyfriend and so most of the workers are happy for them.

As Taehyung reaches the floor where Jungkook's office, he saw Joy and smile at her, "Is Mr. Jeon inside?" Taehyung asked, in work Taehyung would always call the other professionally.

"Yes Mr. Kim." Joy replied, smiling. Since Taehyung start working there and known as the CEO's ex-husband and currently boyfriend, they learned about his true name and Taehyung told them just to call him by his name, Tae or Taehyung, some oblige and some still stubborn calling him V or Mr. Kim just like Joy.

"Thank." Taehyung smiled before knocking the door and enter as he heard a faint 'come in'.

"How's your bonding with Dan?" Taehyung asked as he sit at the couch.

"Good. And Baekhyun just took him earlier, he said they will go mall with Sehun." Jungkook replies as he press a kiss at Taehyung forehead. "I miss you, baby."