Im hurting like hell

Jin's Pov:

Its been a week since i arrive here in Canada and Namjoon doesn't even talking to me. And i know its all my damn fault and im willing to do everything so that he can forgive me.

I was at the kitchen at the moment, making breakfast and just like the past days, Namjoon would just ignore it. He'll only come at the kitchen just to drink a glass of warm water then leave to go at his work.

"Joon, can we talk please." I hold his hand as soon as he reaches the door. He look at me then to my hand that was holding is wrist.

"Im busy." He said coldly then pulled his hand and opens the door, continue to walk away but stop as i run and stop infront of him, tears are already beaming into my eyes.

"Im sorry, okay. I know its all my fucking fault and im willing to take all the blame. But dont you think you're being unfair?" I asked as my teary eyes not leaving his. "Its been a week Joon and im fucking hurting inside for you disregarding me! Im hurting damn well for you ignoring me and treating me like nothing else! Im hurting like hell, Namjoon!" And at the very moment i couldn't control anymore my tears and let it fell and roll to my cheeks. I know i hurt him so much from my words that day but to be honest, its not really my entire fault. But what is done is done and i couldn't redo it and all i could do now is ask for his forgiveness.

Two years being married with him, i never heard anything about his family. Everytime i asked him before he would just divert to something else until i would forget it.

And even Taehyung never once say anything about Namjoon when he were married to Jungkook, so we dont have any idea about them until that day.

"Im going to be late. Lets talk later." I was brought back to reality when i heard Namjoon and before i could say something, he entered his car and drive away.

I cry and cry until i get tired. I never cried like this hard in my entire life. It hurts...its fucking hurt and i felt my heart tightening from the pain im feeling right now.

'Are we gonna divorce too?'

With this thought, i feel my life will be nothing if Namjoon choses or decide to divorce me. I cant live without him and i cant see what will be my future when he's not with me.

I was startle and almost have a heart attack when my phone suddenly rings. I took my phone out my pocket and saw it was Taehyung. Taehyung never forget to call me and asked me about Namjoon and i, if we are already okay. I wanted to tell him that we are okay but i cant lie for he is also calling Namjoon.

I took a deep breath before i answer him, "Hey Taebear." I greeted as i tried to hide the pain in my voice.

"Hyung, did you cry? Is Namjoon hyung still not talking to you?"

"Nah...we are okay now, Tae. Believe me. We just finish eating our breakfast and his beside me." I mentally slap my face for what i just utter for Taehyung quickly asked me to pass the phone to Namjoon.

"Jin hyung, i know your lying again. I swear i'll fly there tomorrow and bear the hell out of him for hurting you, hyung."

I broke into smile upon hearing his words, "Thank you Tae, but you dont have too. I can handle this, trust me. By the way, how's my little tiger?" I asked and i soon heard a giggle from other line.