If that so, congratulations!

Taehyung was greeted with the smell of scrambled eggs and bacon. A very casual meal yet his favorite food to eat breakfast. Taehyung sit down, "Good morning nana."

"Good morning Tae. Jungkook left early today." Nana said.

Taehyung hum, "No pancake Nana?"

"We're out of pancake mix, Tae. I'll buy later on. You need a good breakfast, Tae." Nana said and Taehyung look up at her with her heart swelled at the sight.

Nana is wearing a light purple uniform, her skin are still same as before even though there's some wrinkles in her face. She has a beautiful green eyes despite of her being in his late fifties.

"Are you going to the office today?" Nana asked as she place a plate of eggs, bacon and toast infront of Taehyung. The smell was making Taehyung's mouth water and he didn't stop digging himself from digging.

"Yes." Taehyung replied after swallowing the food. "Thank--"

"Tae are you okay?" Nana asked worriedly as Taehyung suddenly stood up and run towards the bathroom of the kitchen. Kneeling infront of the toilet bowl, throwing up all the food he had eat earlier.

"Are you okay?" Nana asked as she rub gently Taehyung's back. Taehyung felt weak after throwing up and nana help him stand from his feet.

Taehyung reach for his toothbrush and put small amount of toothpaste and brush his teeth. He also washed his face after brushing his teeth and nana handled him a dry towel to dry his face.

"Are you okay?"

Taehyung stare at his face through the mirror, his hand automatically touch his belly.

"Tae, are you..."

"I guess so, nana." Taehyung cut her with his soft yet sad voice.

"If that so, congrats Taehyung. Finally Dan--why are you crying?" Nana's excitement turns to a worried one upon seeing Taehyung silently crying.

"Nana...what if--" Taehyung was cut when nana pulled him into a hug.

"Ssshhh...Tae dont think that. Jungkook loves you so much and i know he will be the happiest person when he knows that you are pregnant again. Believe me Tae and please, stop crying its not good for you and for the baby." Nana said softly as she rub Taehyung's back up and down.

Taenhyung wipes his tears and pulled away with a smile, "Thank you nana. Please dont tell to Jungkook, i will tell him personally."

"Dont worry, i wont and congratulations again. Dan will be happy to if he knows. Ah, i miss that kid already." Nana said fondly.

●●●

"Hey...its been like thousand years. I never thought i will meet you again, Kook. I miss the old days." The person said, walking towards a still shock Jungkook and hug him.

"Yah! Why you look so shock? Dont you miss me?" The guy pulled away when he notice that Jungkook froze.

Jungkook was totally frozen and shock, he never thought that he will ever meet or see him again.

"Ouch!" Jungkook hissed when he felt a stingy pain at his ears and realised that the guy twisted his ears in a playful way. "Thats hurt, you know." He said with a pout.

The guy chuckle, walking back at the couch and sit, spreading his arms both sides, one foot cross to another.

"I never thought you will be this successful, Kook." The guy said with amusement.