Revealation

Instead of having a date, Taehyung thought of telling everything to Jungkook and Jin about his relationship to Namjoon.

Taehyung is not stupid enough not to notice how Jungkook and Jin look at each other everytime Nanjoon and him talks. Taehyung notice too one time when he met Namjoon and accidentally saw Jin not too far from them. He knows too well that they are thinking something not appropriate, yet he cant blame them for he was the one who wanted to hide for a meantime.

Taehyung really doesn't feel okay about it, he felt bad about it specially to Jungkook.

"Kook, is it okay that we invite others and join us for dinner?" Taehyung asked while preparing Dan's breakfast.

"Is there something wrong baby?" Jungkook look at Taehyung.

"Nothing Kook, i just want to tell something later on." Taejyung replied, avoiding Jungkook's gaze.

"Okay. I'll call Jin hyung." Jungkook says, pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Ahm...Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung can join us for a dinner?" Jungkook says as soon as the other pick his call.

Jungkook hang up when Jin says okay.

"Are you sure you're okay, baby?" Jungkook asked, worried when he notice Taehyung pacing out again for a moment.

Time skip:

"I think Dan fell asleep already. Can you bring him to his room while i finish this." Taehyung said.

"I'll be back in a minute to help you, baby." Jungkook said, pressing a kiss before leaving the kitchen with a sleeping Dan in his arm.

■□■

Taehyung in between Jungkook and Hoseok, yes Taehyung invited Hoseok and Yoongi too. Jin sits between Nanjoon and Yoongi.
The dinner start smoothly until Taehyung start to talk.

"Let me say sorry to all of you, specially to both of you, Jin hyung and Jungkook." Taehyung voice sounds guilty.

"Tae baby?" Jungkook reached Taehyung hand under the table and gently squeeze it. Taehyung look at him with a small smile then to Jin who looks confuse on why he is saying sorry.

While Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok didn't say a thing. They knew that Taehyung would tell them about his relationship to Namjoon. They all feel guilty for hiding it the two.

"I swear, its not intentonal, i-i was just afraid that time...im really sorry..." and this time, Taehyung cant help but start tearing up.

"Hey Tae...what are you talking about?" Jin asked, feelng sad seeing how Taehyung looks sad, yet there's something inside him that he cant decifer what kind of emotion it is. There's a slight fear? Nervousness? Or doubt but he dont know from where all this feelings coming out.

Jin knows something is off, specially when Jungkook told him that Taehyung asked him to call his husband join for dinner. He even notice Namjoon being excited after hearing Taehyung's invitation. Jin felt some doubt about them but he never told it.

While Namjoon is itching to engulf to hug his little brother. He is doubting if he would be the one to say it, but Taehyung talk to him before hand that he would be the one to tell them, so Namjoon kept quite at the moment.

Namjoon heart clench watching his brother start crying again, he took a deep sigh gaining Jungkook and Jin's attention.

"Joonie?" Jin called him, "Can you please say it now? You both are scaring the shit out of me!" Jin didn't realised he raised his voice at the moment. He was fucking nervous for he doesn't even know the reason is.