The Kiss

"By the way, baby, you have your own office too. Its the room beside my office." Jungkook said, raising his head and saw Taehyung start checking some of his designs that were on the table. He was so focus that he didn't hear what Jungkooo had said.

Jungkook sigh with a smile and get off from his sit, walk towards Taehyung and stand across him.

Taehyung saw him and raised his raised, "Do you need something, Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Your so engross to your works that you didn't hear me, babe." Jungkook replied, pulling the table a bit away from Taehyung and sit on it.

Taehyung knees between Jungkook, face just an inch closer and Jungkook hands made their way at Taehyungs petit waist and pulled it a little closer more.

"I said your office will be the room next to mine,baby. I wanted you to work here at my office but i know that you should have one too." Jungkook answered him softly and fondly.

Both eyes bore to each other and it feels like Taehyung world stops just seeing how sweet and caring Jungkook to him. He never knew that this side of Jungkook would make him feel so important and precious. Never once Jungkook treat him like a precious gem in the past. All this sweet side of Jungkook are all new to Taehyung yet he is not complaining though instead he really loves it.

Taehyung felt a gentle squeeze to his waist and he blushes when Jungkook eyes averted to his lips. Taehyung gulp and his mind seems eaten by his desire to make the first move and wanting to feel those lips of Jungkook against his.

Jungkook also wants to kiss those soft lips that he once feel and it became his addiction. But he was hesitant to do it, thinking what he had promise to Taehyung, but the urge of lust inside of him is so unbearable.

Jungkook stare at Taehyung eyes and gulp before he opens his mouth, "Can i kiss you again, baby?", his voice seems excited yet calm. Taehyung smile and without saying anything, Taehyung leans closer and initiated the kiss first making Jungkook eyes wide in a few seconds because of shock yet soon respond in a gentle way.

The gentle kiss lasted for few seconds until both become aggressive and filled with desire. Jungkook asked for permission and Taehyung gladly welcomed Jungkook tongue to explore his inside his mouth.

Taehyung let a moan and Jungkook swallowed all those moans while hid hands cant stop roaming at Taehyung's body until he slid his hands under Tae's shirt making Taehyung shiver.

Taehyung hands wrapped around Jungkook neck. Both are so engross of their feelings, both are panting and Jungkook stare at the mess Taehyung yet still look gorgeous in this given state.

"You're so beautiful, baby." Jungkook trails wet kisses at Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moan and his head push back as he felt Jungkook gently bit between his neck and collarbone, he knows what Jungkook is doing and he doesn't want him to stop.

Jungkook pulled away and smile seeing the master piece he had done at Tae's skin.

"Lets stop here baby. You dont know how i wanted you right now but as i said, lets stop here for now. I wanted us to be official." Jungkook said, he really wanted to make their relationship official, he doesn't want Taehyung to be hidden anymore and even his son. Taehyung eyes start to blurry when he heard Jungkook. Even him wants to be officially in relation with his so called ex-husband. He never realised that Jungkook wanted to grant his unspoken wish.

Jungkook wipes those tear that was threatening to fall at Taehyung eyes with his thumb and kiss each of Tae's eyes when he close it.

"Let's have our first date tonight baby." Jungkook said, his soft voice making Taehyung more emotional that as if there were a big lump closing his throat.