🩹 Fallen Ill 🩹

Requested by: @Cats4life24

Nobody's POV

Hailey woke up to the horrible sound of coughing and sneezing. She looked across the room to see her step-brother with a tissue to his nose, blowing it. This sound had been all too familiar the last week, Zander had caught a cold from his mother, who had gotten it from a co-worker a couple weeks back.

Since his mother had just recently recovered from her cold, her and Hailey's father decided to go to Dublin for a couple weeks and left the teenagers in charge of the house. This also meant that they could invite Luke over to make sure that Zander and Hailey were not bored with each other, but also to help her look after him while their parents were gone. He slept in a sleeping bag on the floor of the teal haired girl's room, along with Hailey herself while Zander slept on her bed.

As Hailey tried to find Luke to help her deal with Zander's coughing, she heard the door open and saw Luke standing there with a bowl of soup and a few slices of buttered bread on a tray. "Oh hi Luke!" Hailey said enthusiastically. "H-" the golden eyed boy was interrupted. "Good morning to you too." Her step-brother said sarcastically. Hailey and Luke started laughing with the ill boy as he took the tray from Luke's hands.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower, you two go downstairs with that tray, I'll be down after." Luke and Zander did as she said, well, more like Luke carried Zander downstairs bridal style as he blushed madly.

When Luke placed him on his sofa, he went up to get Zander's tray. As he did, the violet haired boy felt very cold, even with a thick blanket around him. When Luke came back, he found his boyfriend shivering, so he climbed in beside him and cuddled up to him, placing the tray on the coffee table. "Luke stop, you're going to catch my cold!" Luke didn't care, he just kept his arms around the smaller boy. Zander looked at him and then looked up at the ceiling. "How did this angel fall in love with someone like me?" He thought as he began to drift off to sleep.

Words: 382
I might remake this one in the future ;W;
Ty for the request!