🌧 Rainy Day 🌧

Nobody's POV

A moody Zander looked out his window. It was a rainy day. He never liked them, the grey cloud's thunder made him scared. It horrified him. It made him sad. He looked at the velvet staircase where he used to hide, he hid from his parents fights. There was no other way to hide. Except of course, with Luke. The boy he loved. The only boy he ever loved.

—————————————————————
"Haha! I found you!" The golden eyed boy exclaimed, grabbing onto the younger boy's pastel jumper. He began to run around the playground. Zander didn't talk much, Luke didn't mind it though. It was weird, it was like Luke knew what he was wanting to say without him even saying it.

—————————————————————
Luke yawned, trying to keep his eyes on the computer screen. Zander rubbed his eyes and looked at him, smiling. By now he had realised his feelings for him, his only job now was to keep them a secret. He looked back at the auburn haired boy to see him peacefully sleeping on his chair. Zander tried to lift him up, which terribly failed and he ended up just putting a blanket over his love and he kissed his eyelid softly.

—————————————————————
Zander was running, and he was running fast. Luke tried to run up to him, but he was unable to catch up. Once the pair did stop, Zander kept screaming at Luke to go, but he didn't. He just couldn't leave his love here, to suffer. He had to tell him now. "I don't like that girl Zander, I like you!"  Those words. Those words changed their lives. For Zander, those words finally set him free, free of his life of regret and sadness. Set him free of expectations and dismay. Those words, those nine words saved him.

—————————————————————
CRASH! Zander sharply turned his head back at the window. The rain had gotten incredibly worse since the beginning of his daydream. His shoulders became tense, but quickly relaxed thinking about the buttercup eyed boy. He immediately felt calm thinking about him, even on that rainy day, when he once felt lost.

353 words
My dog kept barking while I was writing this lmao