🏳️‍⚧️ I Still Love You 🏳️‍⚧️

Trans Luke AU (FTM)
DN = Deadname

TW: Transphobia

Luke's POV

Flashback

"Mom.." I said, slightly shaking. "Yes, DN?" She replied, smiling. She was ironing some of my shirts. "C-can you cut my hair?" "Why?" My dad chirped in, not very happily. "Because she wants it cut." My mother said quite sternly. I looked down. I hated being called a 'she', absolutely hated it.

"Of course I'll cut your hair darling!" She told me. We went upstairs as she began to cut my hair. Then came the part I was really worried about. "Can you cut it really short? Like this short," I pointed to halfway up my neck, "like a boy's haircut." "Oh, of course, sweetheart!"

When she was done, it looked absolutely perfect, exactly how I wanted it to look. "Thank you, mommy!" I cried, hugging onto her tightly.

"What happened to your hair?!" My dad yelled, coming into my room. "Why is it so short?" "She wants it like that, leave her alone!" My mother shouted, I trembled beside her. My father sighed and left the room.

"M-mom.." I said, with a pale face. "Yes?" She asked, cupping my cheek.

"I don't want to be a girl."

End of flashback

(They now adopted a child)

Me, Zander and Delilah all walked through the stony path to get to our house. I was shaking. Zander tried calming me down, by softly kissing my cheek.

"Papa, what's wrong with daddy?" "Nothing sweetheart, he's fine." We continued walking. "Are you sure you want to do this? You're really stressed." "I-I'm fine." He kissed me again.

Once we got back to the house, I asked Delilah to come upstairs with me and Zander. "Ok daddy!" She says, as I lift her and take her to our room.

Zander and I sat in-front of her, holding each other's hands. "Delilah.. have you ever heard of the word transgender?" I asked, feeling Zander peck my cheek. "Yeah, why?" She replied. "Well... I am transgender."

"Really?" Our daughter asked. "Mhm." Said Zander. Delilah came up to me and hugged me. Zander kissed me lightly on the cheek. "I love you, daddy!" "I love you too, sweetie."

Delilah yawned. I lifted her up and took her to bed, kissing her on the cheek. "Goodnight sweetheart." "Goodnight daddy."

I went back into mine and Zander's bedroom. I softly kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. I played with his hair as he put his hands on my shirt. We eventually broke apart, cuddling. My husband whispered in my ear,

"Luke.. no matter who you are, I still love you."

435 words!