📷 Polaroids 📷

Zander's POV

Polaroids - tiny pictures that hold thousands upon thousands of memories. I hung some Polaroids on my wall. Some of them had younger Luke and I on them, some had more recent pictures of us.

I also stuck some of them in my secret photo album of me and Luke. I kept it a secret in case he figured out I loved him. I put little hearts around pictures of us and some, occasionally, around him.

I once saw a Polaroid of us on my fridge. I still don't know who put it there, whether it was my mother, Hailey or even Luke himself. It could be my step-dad too but, he barely goes in my room, let alone go through my stuff.

When we took the pictures, it would either us doing something stupid or playing our instruments. As I was looking through our Polaroids the other day, I found one of Luke climbing into my window, while I was sitting on my bed laughing. I chuckled at the memory.

When I flicked to the end of the album, to our most recent pictures, I saw me and Luke cuddling on the sofa with a massive dog. Luke had got a Golden Retriever the other day. He asked me what kind he should get, I said he should get a Golden Retriever because it reminded me of his eyes. Of course, I didn't say the last part because I didn't want to get embarrassed.

—————————————————————

"Alright, that's enough. Time for bed!" I say, tucking my daughter in. "Papa! Please one more story!" She whines while I laugh. "I'm sorry, Delilah. Papa and I need to do some work." Luke says, coming to the room and kissing my cheek. I blushed.

"Goodnight." Luke says, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight dad, goodnight papa!" She says to both of us. I closed the door.

Luke and I kissed behind of the door for a few seconds before he picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs. We cuddled on the sofa while watching TV. Luke eventually fell asleep on my shoulder while I giggled, kissing his forehead. "Goodnight, my love." I whispered before going to check on Delilah.

When I got to her bedroom, I noticed her asleep, but with the photo album in her hands. I chuckled before taking it out of her hands and having another little read.

399 words!