ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 | ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

Jaemin pov :

"so um, are we like, dating now?" i asked and looked at Jeno

He smiled widely "if you want to"

I nodded and looked at my feet again. My cheeks felt warm again, honestly, i was blushing the whole time while we were talking. Or kissing.

Suddenly Jeno scooted closer to me and i could feel he was cold.

"do you want your jacket?" i asked

"what? do you have it?"

"yeah" i said and took it from the backpack "here"

Jeno smiled and put it on "thanks"

"but it's still pretty cold, should we go back to the bonfire?" i asked and he nodded

"okay, let's go"

We both stood up and started to walk towards the group of people slowly. Both of us stayed silent and it felt kind of awkward.

Suddenly i felt Jeno taking my hand into his. I looked down at our hands and then at him. Jeno wasn't looking at me but he was still smiling. I exhaled sharply and intervened our fingers.

We got to the bonfire and Jeno let go of my hand before anyone could see us.
I gulped and he leaned closer to my ear.

"sorry, i just don't want everyone to know yet" he whispered and i just nodded as a response

I understood it completely, since everyone still probably thought Jeno was straight and some people even said he was dating Chaeryeong. The rumour started when they kissed at the party and i was actually pretty jealous.

Me and Jeno went to sit down near the fire and i felt kind of sleepy. It was pretty late already, time had passed so fast when we were talking earlier.

I yawned and Jeno looked at me but i just stared at the fire, zoning out.

"Jaemin" he said and shook my shoulder slightly "are you tired?"

I turned to him "kinda"

"should we go back to home?"

I smiled and shook my head slowly "let's stay for a bit longer"

Jeno nodded and we just sat there silently. My eyelids started to feel heavy and i couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so i just relaxed and closed them. I leaned on Jeno's shoulder and fell asleep without even noticing it.

I woke up and looked around. I was in my room (in Lee's house ofc). I couldn't remember what happened after we went to sit down at the bonfire but i knew it wasn't anything bad.

I checked the time and it was only five in the morning. I groaned but got up since i was really thirsty, probably because of the alcohol i drank yesterday.

I tiptoed to the kitchen and drank a cup of water before making my way back to my own room. I almost had a heart attack when i bumped into someone in the living room.

"Jaemin?" Jeno asked, i couldn't really see him in the dark but i recognized his voice

"what?" i whispered

"why are you awake?"

"i was just getting some water, you?"

"i can't sleep"

I sighed "why?"

"n-no reason"

"you can come sleep into my room if you want to" i said and quickly went back to my room