ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 | ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ

Jeno pov :

We arrived to the restaurant and went inside. Jaemin and his mom weren't there yet so we just went to sit down.

"you two better not fight now" mom said and pointed at me and Jay

"don't worry, he's not worth my attention" i said and Jay hit my arm

Mom furrowed her eyebrows and Jay smiled innocently.

He was usually annoying, well, what can you except from a fourteen year old boy, but sometimes i liked the fact that i wasn't an only child. Living with Jay was pretty fun.

Soon, i noticed Jaemin and his mom entering the restaurant. I waved at them and they came to sit with us. Jaemin sat down next to me and smiled.

"hi" he said

"ooh, Jeno's boyfriend is here again" Jay said quietly so the adults couldn't hear

They wouldn't probably have heard anyways, they were too busy talking with each other.

"shut up" i hissed and turned back to Jaemin

He was ignoring Jay and looking at the menu instead.

After a while, a waitress came to us. She looked pretty young and was probably a part-timer.

"are you ready to order?" she asked and we all nodded

The waitress seemed to be kind of interested in Jaemin, she kept taking glances of him and smiled to him many times. Jaemin was friendly to her, of course, he was friendly to everyone.

After we ordered, she left and i sighed.

"what?" Jaemin asked

"what? nothing" i said and he chuckled "why are you laughing?"

"nothing" Jaemin said, mocking me

I rolled my eyes sarcastically and we both laughed.

"seems like you two get along really well" Jaemin's mom said and i smiled

"i mean, it's hard to not get along with Jaemin" i said and Jay looked away, trying not to laugh

I kicked his leg under the table and he just smiled through the pain.

"it's good they get along. month is a pretty long time after all" my mom said and me and Jaemin looked at each other

We both smiled and Jay looked disgusted again.

Soon, the waitress came back with our foods and placed them on the table. She was about to leave but then turned back to Jaemin.

"sorry, i don't know if i should ask this but do you have instagram?" she asked nervously and Jaemin nodded

"of course! what's yours? i'll go follow you"

The waitress smiled widely and told Jaemin her instagram. I glared at her and she quickly looked at Jaemin again.

She left and Jaemin looked at me. I quickly smiled and he chuckled, shaking his head.

I gulped, did Jaemin notice i felt jealous?

Jaemin pov :

The dinner with Lee's family was really fun and it was really late when we all went back to our homes.

I laid down on my bed and yawned. The waitress from the restaurant was cute but i wasn't really interested in her.

I decided to just tell her that i'm more into boys and have a crush on someone. It wasn't a lie after all.