ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 | ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ

Jeno pov :

Jaemin nodded and smiled softly. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"come here" he whispered before kissing me

I smiled into the kiss and put my hands on Jaemin's waist. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and we both flinched and let go of each other.

"Jaemin i'm peeing my pants if you don't come out!" Jisung said from the other side

Jaemin widened his eyes and i tried to hold in my laugh.

"i-i'm coming!" he said and walked past me to the door

Jaemin opened it and Jisung sighed.

"finally" he said and then he noticed me "wait you-"

Jisung gasped and put a hand over his mouth.

"Jeno let's go" Jaemin said and i smiled to  confused Jisung before leaving with Jaemin

We went to the kitchen and both of us decided to drink since everyone else was getting drunk too.

"maybe you're right" Jaemin said and i looked at him

"what?"

"we should at least try to have some fun.
i mean, everyone else seems to be enjoying this"

"that's what i'm talking about" i said and he smiled

Suddenly we heard Haechan screaming in the living room. We rushed there and found Renjun laying on top of him, they both were laughing. They were playing the Twister game and that's why Renjun somehow fell on top of Haechan.

"do you guys wanna play too?" Renjun asked after they both got up

"sure. Jaemin you in?" i asked and he shook his head

"i'll just watch"

"i want to play!" Chaeryeong said excitedly and smiled to me

Jaemin pov :

I sat down on the couch and Renjun sat down next to me. He let out a little sigh and put his head on my shoulder.

"what is it?" i asked

He turned to me "what?"

"you're stressed. i can tell"

"you're creepy" Renjun said and chuckled "but yeah, i'm just still worried about mom and Mey"

"aren't they at your grandparents'?"

"yes but-"

"Renjun" i said and wrapped my arm around his shoulders loosely "they're safe. there's no way your dad goes there. you have to stop worrying about them and focus on yourself, i'm worried about you"

He gulped "you shouldn't be"

"that's not true, of course i should be worried about you. you're my best friend" i said and he sat up straight

"okay, i promise i'll try to focus on myself from now on"

"good" i said and rubbed his back

We both focused on the (boring) game again. Only Jeno and Chaeryeong were left, the two other guys lost already.

"okay. right hand to green" Haechan who was hosting the game said

Jeno moved his hand to a green spot and Chaeryeong looked at it before placing her hand on top of his. I clenched my fists when i saw her smirking. She obviously did it on purpose.

"Chaeryeong you lost, you can't put it on the same spot as Jeno" Haechan said and she giggled

Jeno cleared his throat and stood up.
I raised my eyebrows and got up from the couch. I made my way to the kitchen and Jeno followed me.

"look" i said and turned to him "that's what i meant when i said she's weird"

"maybe she did that by accident" Jeno said and i scoffed

"yeah sure maybe she invited the people by accident too. Jeno, she's just trying to get with you. she has a crush on you, it's obvious!"

"i can just tell her i don't like her, it doesn't mean we can't be friends"

I sighed "you did that already and did she care? no. also, it's not like you guys are that close"

Jeno realized i was really pissed. The whole night would've been better if Chaeryeong didn't come.

"okay, i'll tell her then" he said after a while

"what do you mean?"

"i'll just tell her i'm already taken"

"but she'll definitely ask who it is" i said and Jeno shrugged

"it's not like she can force me to tell her"

"okay then" i said and crossed my arms over my chest "go on, tell her"

Jeno left the kitchen and i watched as he walked to the living room. I couldn't see him through the wall (how surprising) and after a few minutes he came back with a smirk on his lips.

After five seconds, Chaeryeong came out of the living room and glared at us before going out of the house and slamming the door behind her. Ryujin rushed after her.

"i assumed that worked" i said and Jeno chuckled

"i think it did"

After half an hour, all the people Chaeryeong had invited were gone. Haechan had left too because his mom called him and she was angry about something.

Jeno was acting kind of weird, he kept bouncing his leg and avoiding eye contact with me. Suddenly he cleared his throat loudly and everyone looked at her.

"um i, i want to tell something to you guys" he said and looked at me

Jeno waited for a few seconds and took my hand into his before talking again.

"we're dating" he said and i widened my eyes, my face immediately heating up

"finally" Chenle said "you've been talking about Jaemin for two months straight"

"OH!" Jisung said and put a hand over his mouth "that's why you guys were in the-"

"yeah! we're dating" i cut him off and Jeno chuckled

"Jaemin i'm gonna kill you" Renjun said suddenly and everyone turned to him

"what?"

"BITCH YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME IMMEDIATELY!" he said and jumped on me, attacking me with tickles

"Renjun i- AHAHHAH STOP" i screamed and pushed him away "it's not my fault, you should blame Jeno"

"no i'm too scared of him" Renjun said and everyone laughed

Half an hour later, everyone else except Jeno had left. I was making popcorn for us in the kitchen because he wanted to watch a movie. Suddenly i felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled and turned around to face Jeno.

"what?" i asked

"nothing, i just felt like hugging you"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek quickly.

"i don't like that" Jeno said and i tilted my head a little

"what do you mean?"

"can't you just kiss me on the lips? it's way better than that" he said and i chuckled

"aww, is our Lee needy for kisses?" i said and pinched his now red cheek

"you're annoying"

"you too" i said and leaned closer to him "but it's still nice making out with you"

<sorry this chapter is so short i just don't feel like writing today but i still wanted to update for y'all :)
also i couldn't figure out a good title so that'll have to do lol
anyways happy new year guys let's hope 2021 will be good!>