ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 | ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ

Two weeks passed by and nothing unusual happened. Jaemin was still working and things were going great with Jeno. They spent a lot of time together and Jaemin didn't even get shy every time they kissed now.

Jay was still in the hospital but he wasn't in a coma anymore. Overall, almost everything was going well.

Jeno pov :

"ugh, i hate maths" Jaemin groaned and threw his head back

He was doing his homework at his desk while i laid down on his bed. I chuckled and turned to my side to see him.

"you've been working for an hour already, isn't it enough?"

"i know! but my math homework isn't done and i understand nothing"

"do you want some help?" i asked and sat up

"you never do your homework" he scoffed and turned back to the homework

"that doesn't mean i don't know how to"

I stood up and went behind Jaemin to hug him. He chuckled.

"that's not helping"

"look" i said and pointed at one of the assignments "this is wrong. it should be X not A"

Jaemin sighed and erased it "i can't do this"

"just take a break, we can do it later"

"should i?" he asked and turned around

I pecked his lips and nodded "yes"

I laid back down on the bed and Jaemin jumped on top of me. I grunted and he giggled before resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"should we do something to Chaeryeong?" i asked while stroking Jaemin's hair

"what do you mean?" he mumbled into my neck

"she's been trying to contact me all the time, i guess she thinks we really broke up"

Jaemin raised his head and rested his chin on my chest instead so i could see him.

"should we just tell everyone we're dating?" i asked and he raised his eyebrows

"what?"

"is that not a good idea? then what-"

"are you ready to do that?" he cut me off, smiling

"i've been thinking about it and i realized i'm really stupid. why would someone even care if i dated a guy?"

"you are kinda stupid for thinking that" Jaemin said and giggled "but it's okay, it takes time. i know how hard it can be to come out"

"but i'm sorry"

"for what?"

"for making you wait. i should've bragged about you to everyone and make you feel better" i said and he ruffled my hair

"it's okay, i already told you. it's your decision, do you wanna tell the others or not?"

"yes. i want everyone to know that you're mine"

Jaemin smiled widely and kissed me. I hugged his waist while he tangled his fingers into my hair. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, making him moan softly.

He broke the kiss and stared deeply into my eyes. Finally, a smile plastered on his face again and he pecked my lips one more time before resting his head on my chest.

After some time, i noticed Jaemin's breathing had gotten really slow and deep so i assumed he was asleep. I closed my eyes but then his phone rang.