ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Jeno pov :

We arrived at the place the party was at. It was a huge house but it definitely wasn't where Lucas lived, he had just booked the place.

Jaemin looked around, he was amazed.
I smiled while looking at him, he looked excited but nervous at the same time.

"woah, this place is so cool" Jaemin said and i giggled

"wait until we get inside"

"can i- can i hold your hand again?" Jaemin mumbled and looked at me

I just chuckled and took his hand into mine. He smiled nervously and looked at the ground again.

"are you nervous?" i asked and Jaemin nodded

"kind of"

I squeezed his hand "don't worry, if you get lost just call me. okay?"

"okay" Jaemin said before we went inside the house

The music was loud and there was a lot of people. I just pushed through them and dragged Jaemin along me until we got to a spot that was a bit less crowded.

"i'll get us something to drink, wait here" i said and was about to leave but Jaemin grabbed my arm

"do you mean uh, alcohol?" he asked

"of course, what else would we drink at a party?"

Jaemin just shrugged and i left quickly.

Jaemin pov :

I tried to see where Jeno went but he disappeared into the crowd in a few seconds.
I gulped and just stood there while looking around.

I saw someone holding a syringe and quickly turned my head away to avoid the sight. Suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched. I turned away and sighed in relief when i saw Haechan smiling widely at me.

"look at you standing at a party like this, all alone" he said "where's your boyfriend?"

"w-who?" i asked and Haechan chuckled

"Jeno. didn't you come with him?"

"oh, yeah. but we're not dating-"

"not yet" Haechan cut me off "but where is he?"

I sighed "he went to get us something to drink i guess. but it's been pretty long already"

Suddenly a boy with orange hair came to us and smiled to Haechan.

"Hyuck! what's up" he said as they hugged

"hi Chenle, how are you here?" Haechan asked and the boy named Chenle giggled. His laugh was loud and he sounded like a dolphin.

"you'll never guess what happened! i got fucking kicked out from my school so i'm transforming here" Chenle said and turned to me "who's this hottie you're with?"

Haechan looked at me and i cleared my throat.

"i'm Jaemin, nice to meet you" i introduced myself and Chenle nodded

"i'm Chenle" he said before turning to Haechan again "where's Jisung?"

"probably making out with some girl"

Chenle's expression changed, he looked kind of mad. I raised my eyebrows, did he have a crush on Jisung?

"dude i'm just kidding" Haechan said and hit Chenle's arm slightly "he's not here yet. just call him"

Chenle just groaned before he left us. Haechan scoffed.

"is he gay?" i asked and Haechan almost choked on his drink