ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ

Jeno pov :

I got out of the shower and went back to Jaemin's room. He was laying on his bed and didn't say anything when i came inside so i thought he would be asleep. I couldn't see if his eyes were closed or not because it was so dark.

I laid down on the mattress next to Jaemin's bed and closed my eyes but then i heard him talking.

"do you have a dad?" he asked

"what do you mean?"

"i didn't see him when i was at your house" Jaemin said and i furrowed my eyebrows

"i do have a dad but he doesn't live with us right now" i said "why though?"

"i just wanted to ask. my dad died when i was eleven years old, it was tough but mom was there for me" Jaemin said and i stayed silent so he quickly continued "sorry, i'll let you sleep"

"no, it's okay. i'm sorry about your dad" i said and Jaemin hummed

"do you wanna talk about it?" i asked after a while

"no thanks, i don't usually open up to new people. maybe later"

I woke up the next day and realized Jaemin had already gotten up. I started to look for him around the house but i couldn't seem to find the boy anywhere.

I sighed and opened Jaemin's room's door and found him sitting on his bed.

"huh? how are you here?" i asked and widened my eyes

Jaemin chuckled "what do you mean?"

"i-i searched around the whole house and you were nowhere and now-"

"dumbass" Jaemin cut me off "i was in the bathroom a while ago and then came back here"

"oh"

Jaemin got up and stretched his arms out while yawning.

"are you hungry?" he asked and i shook my head but then my stomach growled loudly

Jaemin sniggered "come on, let's go eat breakfast"

I nodded and we both went to the kitchen.

After eating breakfast, Haechan called me suddenly. I went to the living room to talk with him.

"now i'm sure you two had sex" he said as soon as i picked up

"what the fuck dude?"

"don't try to lie to me! why would you stay over at someone's house if it wasn't for sex?" Haechan said and i could hear him laughing at himself

"i'm not like you, you know. i stayed here because Jaemin didn't want to be alone for the night" i said and sighed "was this the reason you called me?"

"not actually" Haechan said "Jisung said he wanted a tattoo so i just wanted to ask if you're gonna come with us"

"a tattoo? why?"

"why not? but are you coming or not?" he asked and i thought about it for a while before answering

"okay, i'll come with you. text me the location and the time"

"good, i'll go now"

"see you" i said and ended the call

Jisung was underage like us so i knew it was going to be at some weird place. Haechan knew a few tattoo artists who did tattoos illegally and he even got a tattoo himself. I had been thinking about it too but i just didn't know what kind of tattoo i'd like.

I went back to the kitchen and Jaemin was there, washing the dishes.

"let me guess. Haechan?" he asked and i nodded