ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 | ᴅᴜᴍʙ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Jaemin pov :

"come on, baby, it's not cold!" Jeno said and spun around in the water

We were at a little but really a beautiful lake. Jeno was already in the water while i just sat on the sand with only my shirt and boxers on. There were no other people and the sun was setting.

I shook my head and Jeno stepped out of the water. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand up.

"i promise it feels great" he said and hugged me

I blushed, not because of the hug but because of the fact he didn't have any clothes on. I wiggled out of the hug and he frowned.

"you're wet" i said and Jeno chuckled

"no shit, i just came out of the water. but please, Jaemin, i promise i'll give you something in return"

"like what?"

"okay" Jeno said and held my hand "if you swim with me, i'll give you anything you ask for"

"anything?" i said and raised an eyebrow

"anything. but first, you have to take off your clothes and swim with me"

After a few minutes, we were both in the water. It wasn't actually cold, the lake bottom just felt uncomfortable, but i got used to it after a while.

"see?" Jeno said and put his hands on my hips "it's nice"

"yeah, i guess you're right" i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck

Jeno smiled and leaned closer to me. He moved my wet hair away from my forehead before pulling me into a deep kiss.

I smiled and kissed him back softly. After a minute, i pulled away and looked at him.

The soft light of the already setting sun hit his face from the other side and his face features looked even prettier than usually. I admired every single thing about his face.

His eyes which were slightly squinted as he was smiling. His big nose and plump lips. The lips which fit perfectly against mine and always made my heart skip a beat every time they touched my skin.

"what is it?" Jeno asked and i looked back into his eyes

"nothing, i was just thinking about something?"

"what's something?"

"you" i said and he smiled "actually, can i say something?"

"of course, what is it you want to tell me?"

I took a deep breath "you're always the one who compliments me and that's probably because i suck at showing people how much i love them. but i'm really thankful to have you by my side, you're literally perfect. and i mean it with my whole heart. you're perfect from the outside but also from the inside. i've never loved anyone the way i love you, because no one has ever said or done the things you always say and do to me. you make me feel better about myself and i really want to do the same for you, but i'm not sure how to.
i just want you to know that really i love you the most in this world, because you are my world. you're the love of my life, Jeno, i hope you'll never forget that"

Jeno just stared into my eyes, his eyes were glossy with tears and he had a huge smile on his face.

"thank you, Jaemin. i love you so much" he whispered and the tears rolled down to his cheeks

I chuckled and sniffled right after, feeling my own eyes getting teary too. I cupped his face and wiped the tears away with my thumbs before pulling him closer.