ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 | ᴊᴀʏ

Jeno pov :

I opened my eyes and looked around. It was Jaemin's living room. We had both fallen asleep while watching the movie on the couch.

I looked down and saw Jaemin sleeping peacefully on my chest. His fluffy hair was all over his face and only his nose and lips could be seen.

I smiled and moved my hand to his hair, stroking it softly. Suddenly Jaemin turned to his side but there wasn't any space so he fell to the floor. I gasped and sat up, hearing the boy groaning on the floor.

"Jaemin! are you okay?" i asked and he opened his eyes

Jaemin sat up and rubbed his eyes. He turned to me and sighed.

"you should've woken me up"

I chuckled "just come here"

I opened my arms and he smiled happily as he got up and laid back down on top of me. Jaemin cupped my face and i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"i just realized something" he said as we just stared at each other

"what is it?"

"i didn't give you your birthday present yet"

"you don't have to give me anything"

"i knew you'd say that" Jaemin said and rolled his eyes "but i already made it so you have to take it"

"you made it?" i asked and he nodded proudly

I smiled and kissed him softly.

Jaemin pov :

After eating some breakfast, it was finally time to give Jeno his gift.

"wait here, it's in my room" i said and sat him down on the couch

Jeno nodded and i gave him a quick smile before rushing to my room. I opened my drawer and took out the bracelet i had made. I looked at it and took a deep breath before going back to the living room.

"close your eyes" i said as i held it behind my back

Jeno did as i asked and i sat down next to him. I put the bracelet on his wrist and he opened his eyes. He didn't say anything and just stared at it, smiling widely.

"do you like it?" i asked quietly and Jeno turned to me

"i love it. thank you so much" he said before leaning closer and placing his lips on mine

I smiled into the kiss and cupped Jeno's face with my hands. He put his other hand behind my head and the other one on my waist.

It wasn't like a make out session, more like just a deep kiss which lasted a bit longer than usually. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against his.

Suddenly Jeno's phone rang and he quickly took it out of his pocket.

"it's mom" he said before picking up the call and placing the phone on his ear
"hi mom, wha-"

Jeno went silent and widened his eyes. He gulped while listening to his mom on the other side.

"o-okay, don't worry. i'll be there in ten minutes" he said after a while and ended the call

"is everything okay?" i asked and took his hand into mine

"something happened to Jay"

"what? is it bad?"

Jeno ruffled his hair out of frustration "i'm not sure yet. i'm sorry but i have to leave now"

"hey" i said and squeezed his hand to make him look at me "it's gonna be okay.
i promise"