ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 | ᴍɪɴᴇ

Jaemin pov :

I pulled the clean t-shirt over my head and laid down on my bed. Jeno was still in the shower but he came back after five minutes.

"should we go eat somewhere? we haven't been on a date for a while" Jeno said while getting dressed

"sounds good, i'm really hungry"

"great, where do you wanna go?"

"i don't know" i said and Jeno laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my upper body

"well, do you want fast food or something fancy?"

"i don't really care"

Jeno sighed "okay then, i have a better idea"

"what is it?"

"come here" he said and got up, pulling me with him

Jeno dragged me downstairs and to the kitchen.

"let's cook something" he said and i scoffed

"i suck at cooking"

"have you ever seen me cook?"

I hopped on the kitchen counter and shrugged. Jeno smiled and put his hands on my hips, standing between my legs.

"i'm actually great at cooking" he said and tilted his head a little

"really?"

"not really" he said and i giggled "but i'm sure it'll be fine! also, i'm not sure if you want to go outside looking like that"

"like what? do i look bad?" i asked and Jeno shook his head

"you look cute but uh- i mean, i'm sure it'd be fine if you wore a turtleneck"

I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to figure out what he was talking about. Then i realized it and gasped. Jeno chuckled and put his hand on my neck, pulling me closer. He leaned next to my ear and his hot breath send shivers through my whole body.

"i'm just marking what's mine" he whispered before looking at me and smirking

I gulped and just waited for my face to get back to its normal temperature.

"don't be shy, babe. i'm just making sure you know who you belong to. and that person is me and me only" Jeno said and leaned next to my ear again "you're mine"

I still couldn't say anything and just nodded. Jeno chuckled and pecked my lips before leaning next to me on the kitchen counter.

"anyways, what should we eat?"

We ended up making pasta and meatballs and two hours later we were cuddling again. Jeno's hands were tightly around my waist and his chest was pressed against my back.

"baby?" he said and kissed the back of my neck, i hummed as a response "i really love cuddling with you but should we do something else too?"

I turned around to face him and pecked his lips softly.

"like what?"

"it's really warm outside, we should go swimming or something" Jeno said while i stroked his hair

"i don't like swimming"

"why?"

"i mean, i do like swimming, i just don't want other people to see my body or my scars" i mumbled and Jeno sighed

"there's nothing wrong with your body or your scars, baby. you're beautiful. but i get it, we can just do something else"

"thank you"