ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 | ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ'ꜱ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Jeno pov :

"here" i said and handed Jaemin the drink

"thanks babe" he said with a smirk before taking a sip

I smiled and sat down next to him on the sand. The weather was warm and everyone was having fun while drinking and playing different games.

"should we go play something?" Jaemin asked after chugging the whole drink down

"sure, what do you want to play?"

"i don't care unless it's a piggyback riding game"

I chuckled "yeah. Haechan is playing beer pong, should we go with him?"

"okay" Jaemin said before standing up "let's go"

After two hours, Jaemin was really drunk. We were just laying down on the sand while everyone else was dancing or playing drinking games.

"babe" Jaemin said drunkerly and rested his head on my chest "i feel awful"

"did you drink too much?"

He sighed "i don't know"

"wait here, i'll go get some water for you" i said and laid him down carefully before going to look for water

After a few minutes, i found some water bottles on a table and took one for Jaemin. I went back to where he was and noticed he was asleep.

"Jaemin" i said and ruffled his hair

"let me sleep" he mumbled and slapped my hand away

I sighed and put the water bottle down.
I lifted Jaemin up bridal style and he just groaned. I smiled to myself as i started to run towards the ocean.

I ran straight into the water, eventually falling and making both of us get entirely wet. Jaemin squealed and tried to run away but i grabbed his arm.

"i hate you!" he said and i chuckled

"i know, but i had to!"

Jaemin frowned and i pulled him into my chest.

"are you cold?" i asked and he shook his head "i'm sorry"

Jaemin chuckled and looked up at me "i'm not mad at you"

"i know"

"you're stupid" he said before cupping my face with his cold hands and pulling me into a kiss

I hummed and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I bit his lower lip and he opened his mouth, allowing me to slide my tongue there.

I moved my other hand to his butt and squeezed it gently. Jaemin let out a soft moan and broke the kiss to look at me.

He looked incredible. His lips were swollen and the moonlight hit his slightly red face perfectly. His wet hair made him look even hotter.

"what?" Jaemin asked when i just kept staring at him

"how can you be so perfect?"

"oh shut up"

"i'm not kidding" i said and he smiled

"thanks, but i'm not"

I pecked his lips softly "you are to me"

Jaemin just rolled his eyes sarcastically and kissed me again, this time softer.

Jaemin pov :

"i said i can walk!" i said but Jeno only tightened his grip around my legs

"you said you're sleepy, so just calm down. we're almost at your house"