ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 | ꜱᴍᴏᴋɪɴɢ

Jeno pov :

I gulped and watched as Chaeryeong spun the bottle. I felt really weird after she kissed me. It's not like i had a crush on her but the kiss didn't feel bad either.

Suddenly Jaemin stood up and everyone turned to him.

"i-i'm gonna go now. i'm sure you can continue the game without me" he said

"oh, okay. bye" Jungwoo said and Jaemin nodded before leaving

I was about to stood up and go after him but i hesitated and he had already disappeared into the crowd. It was too late to go now. I just sighed and the game went on.

Jaemin pov :

I went to the kitchen and filled my cup again. I drank a few cups of the same drink before going to the backyard to look for Haechan and the others.

I was walking around the house when suddenly someone bumped into me and i fell to the ground. I groaned and looked up at the guy who made me trip.

"oh no, i'm sorry" he said and offered his hand

The guy looked somehow really familiar and then i realized i had seen him around at school. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"are you okay?"

"y-yeah, don't worry" i said and the guy smiled

"good. i'm Shotaro, by the way. i think you go to the same school as me" he introduced himself and i nodded

"oh, yeah. i'm Jaemin" i said

Shotaro nodded. His smile was really cute and he looked like an otter.

"are you with someone?" he asked and i shook my head

"not right now. i was actually looking for my friends but they're nowhere to be found"

"do you maybe um, join me and my friends? i've seen you at school and i actually wanted to talk to you but i was too scared" Shotaro said and chuckled

"sounds great!" i said and smiled to him

Shotaro took me to a table that was near a pool in the backyard. There was four people in total. I sat next to Shotaro and his two friends looked at me.

"who's this?" the other one asked

"i'm Jaemin" i said and Shotaro put his hand on my shoulder

"he and i go to the same school" he said and his friends nodded

"cool"

After about half an hour, i was still with Shotaro. His friends had already gone somewhere else and we were just dancing and laughing together.

"let's go sit somewhere for a while, i feel like the whole world is spinning right now" i said and Shotaro laughed but agreed. he was pretty drunk too.

We went to the backyard again and i laid down on the grass. The cold grass felt really refreshing.

"ah, this is great" Shotaro said and i turned to him

"i know right"

We both laughed again. Suddenly i felt like throwing up and i quickly ran to a bush and threw up on the ground.

I could hear Shotaro laughing behind me and i turned around. I was laughing and walking towards him but then i felt really dizzy and fell to the ground.

I opened my eyes and held my head. The headache felt really painful but i just groaned and stood up.

I looked around and realized i was in Jeno's room. I was on his bed and he wasn't in the room.