ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 | ʜᴜɢꜱ

Jaemin pov :

I was in the living room watching a kdrama when suddenly my mom came in.

"hi mom" i said and she sat down next to me "what's up?"

"you should come straight home from school tomorrow. we're eating dinner with Mrs.Lee" she said

I nodded "okay, i can help you with the food"

"not here, we're going to a restaurant" mom said and chuckled

"oh, really? sounds good"

"yeah. you should go wash up and sleep now, it's getting late" she said and gave me a kiss on my forehead before leaving

After a while i got up and went to my room. I was too tired so i didn't want to take a shower, i just changed into my pyjamas and laid down.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed. I sighed and checked who had sent me a message. I smiled when i noticed it was Jeno.

Jeno :)
Are you asleep?

Me
Not yet, why?

Jeno :)
I can't sleep so i'm gonna take a walk
at the park. Do you wanna come?

I sat up so fast the whole room was spinning for a solid second. I smiled widely and replied.

Me
Sure :]

Jeno :)
Okay, meet me at the park in ten
minutes

I got up and quickly put a hoodie over my t shirt. Then i realized i only had my pyjama pants on but i was too lazy to change them.

I quietly tiptoed to the door and put my shoes on before going outside. I took a deep breath and started to walk towards the park.

I got there and sat down at a bench since it hadn't even been ten minutes yet. Suddenly i heard a weird noise from the dark, i tried to ignore it but kept looking that way.

I started to feel a bit anxious because i realized i was all alone in the dark park and anyone could be watching me right now. I put my legs up and hugged my knees, constantly looking around.

I tried to calm myself down and took deep breaths while trying to think something else. I closed my eyes and tried to open them again but i was too scared someone was gonna be standing in front of me so i had to keep them closed.

I almost got a heart attack when someone suddenly ruffled my hair from behind. I turned away and sighed in relief when Jeno was behind me, smiling widely.

I quickly got up and wrapped my arms around his neck, not even thinking about what i was doing. After a while, i felt Jeno hugging me back by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"are you okay?" he asked quietly

I nodded and let go of him.

"s-sorry"

"did you get anxious again?" Jeno asked, he looked pretty worried

"yeah, but i'm okay now" i said and smiled a little

Jeno rubbed my arm softly "good"

We sat back down on the bench and i scooted a bit closer to Jeno so our thighs were touching slightly.

"have you always had anxiety?" he asked suddenly

"i don't remember but i think i've had it since my dad's death" i said and looked down at my hands when the memories flushed into my mind