ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 | 3ᴀᴍ

! TW: mentions about self harm !

3rd person pov :

Two hours later, the two boys were still cuddling on the couch. Jeno had fallen asleep in Jaemin's arms but the younger didn't feel sleepy at all.

Jaemin's head was full of thoughts. First of all, Jay. He was really worried about the young boy and couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he had gotten hurt.

And then, Chaeryeong. The girl creeped him out a bit. First she says she likes Jeno and then the next day she's kissing Jaemin.

He sighed and took out his phone and saw he had seven missed call from Haechan. Jaemin immediately called him back and he picked up in just a few seconds.

"Jaemin! finally"

"what is it?" he asked quietly, not wanting to wake his boyfriend up

"is Jeno with you?"

"yes, he's sleeping. why?"

"oh thank god. his mom thought he'd so something to himself"

Jaemin gulped "what do you mean?"

"Jeno kept blaming himself for what happened to Jay"

Jaemin stayed silent and just stared at the boy in his arms. Jeno was sleeping so peacefully, even though it was still obvious he had cried a lot.

But Jaemin never thought Jeno would hurt himself or anything. He seemed to be so strong. Even though everyone has a weaker side, he thought Jeno wasn't just the type to fall into self harm.

As Jaemin thought about it, memories of his past flooded into his mind.

The pain he'd feel every time he'd make a new, deeper cut on his leg. The sight of the blood flowing out and falling to the bathroom floor, getting mixed with his own tears.

Jaemin gulped and suddenly he could feel all the scars on his thighs. Only Renjun and his own mom knew about his past. He didn't want to talk about it since he was scared of himself. Scared of the possibility of him hurting himself again.

"Jaemin, are you there?" Haechan asked and the boy snapped out of his thoughts, realizing he was crying

"y-yeah. i think Jeno's waking up. i'll call you later"

Before Haechan could say anything, Jaemin ended the call and put his phone down. He wiped the tears away with the sleeves of his sweater and closed his eyes.

Slowly, Jaemin fell asleep too, feeling heavy and sad.

Jeno pov :

I gulped down the water and placed the glass on the kitchen counter. I could hear the clock ticking quietly in the living room. It was 3 in the morning.

I couldn't sleep anymore but i didn't want to wake Jaemin up. He had clearly cried while i was sleeping. His eyes were puffy and his hair was messy.

Without thinking much about it, i decided to message Haechan. I didn't know if he'd be sleeping or not but it didn't really matter.

Me
Are you asleep?

Annoying brat
No
I can't sleep

Me
Me neither :/

Annoying brat
Is Jaemin sleeping tho?

Me
Mhm, i didn't want to wake him up at
this hour yk
He's clearly as tired as the rest of us