ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 | ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ

Jaemin pov :

Jeno pushed me against the locker and kissed me harshly. I smiled into the kiss and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"and you guys still think no one knows you're dating"

Jeno broke the kiss and we both looked at our side, seeing Haechan leaning against the locker. He was focused on his phone but he was smiling.

"who the fuck comes to school a half an hour before it even starts?" Jeno asked and i chuckled

"apparently no one except the three of us" Haechan said and looked at us again
"i came because i didn't want to see my dad. he's mad at me because he found out i've drank alcohol"

Jeno just scoffed and looked back at me. He stared at my lips for a while before putting his other hand on my cheek and kissing me again, this time softer.

After six hours, school ended and we decided to visit Jay at the hospital.
I was nervous but i still wanted to see him.

Jeno opened the door to the hospital room Jay was in. I immediately saw the boy laying on the hospital bed, looking pale and weak.

I went to sit down next to the bed on a stool and took a deep breath. I looked at Jeno who was just staring at his little brother, tears slowly filling up his eyes.

I turned back to Jay and stroked the back of his hand with my thumb. A single tear fell down on my cheek but i just smiled and looked at the boy in front of me.

"Jay" i whispered "please come back. you have to come back"

But nothing happened. Jay just laid there like before. It looked like he was just sleeping peacefully, not caring what was happening around him.

After half an hour, we left the hospital when Mrs.Lee came there. She was happy to see me but it didn't change the fact that her son was in a coma.

Fortunately, Jay's status had gone a bit better and the doctors said they were sure he was going to wake up. It might take time but at least he had a chance.

"should we go eat somewhere? it's so boring to just sit at home all day. also, it makes me more sad, you know" i said as we were walking on the streets with Jeno

"sure. but can i still sleep at your place?"

I looked at him and smiled "of course"

Jeno pov :

We were sitting at a restaurant, waiting for our foods.

"i need to go to the bathroom real quick" Jaemin said and i nodded

He left and i took my phone out to play with it while waiting for him. Suddenly someone sat next to me.

I looked up at the person and saw Chaeryeong. I flinched a little and scooted a few inches away from her.

"Jeno, i'm sorry but i really have to show you something" she said, taking out her phone

"what?"

"look, i know you're with Jaemin. i knew you guys were dating, i saw you two go to the bathroom together"

I gulped "y-yeah. but what are you talking about?"

She took a deep breath and put her phone in front of me on the table. I looked at it and widened my eyes when i realized what the picture was.

It was Chaeryeong and Jaemin kissing.

"what? what the fuck is this?" i asked, not believing it could be real