Chapter 31

*Brina's POV*

I woke up next to Kian, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

My eye's were puffy and red, there were tear streaks all over my cheeks. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. I scrolled through my contacts till I came to the C's.

Cameron's name was the first one. I clicked on his name and pressed the "Edit" button, I scrolled down and felt myself crying again.

*Flashback*

I looked at my phone and it was blowing up with Twitter feed.

"Woah someones popular." Kian nudged me.

I smiled and looked at the first tweet,

"DID CAMERON AND SABRINA BREAK UP?!?!"

I looked at it confusingly for a minute then scrolled the next one quickly.

"SABRINA LOOK ON CAMERONS FEED!"

I quickly went onto Cameron's Twitter. I almost dropped my phone. I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"Brina? Are you ok? Sabrina whats wrong?!" I heard.

I handed Ari my phone, Ari handed my phone off to Abby. Ari looked like she was going to hurt someone, Abby screamed "What".

Kian wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me to a near by bench. He sat down and just hugged me. I cried into his shoulder.

"I saw his feed..." Kian said.

"I dont ever want to see of talk to him again." I sniffed.

"I dont know why he'd ever want that little skank throwing herself at him than having you." Kian said.

"Well he probably got drunk at those frat parties. He let himself do all this and im done with this shit." I sat up and sniffed.

"Ya, well we shoul probably get going." Kian stood up and held out his hand for me.

I grabbed it thankfully.

"Thanks Kian." I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek.

*End of Flashback*

I stopped myself from crying and hit the done button.

*Jc's POV*

I tossed around under the blanket but couldnt sleep anymore. I sat up and ran my hands through my hair.

"Hey." I heard Ari say.

"Uh hi." I looked down at my hands.

She got up and walked to the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen after her.

"Look im sorry about yesterday, I saw the look Sam gave me." I looked down again.

"Ya umm well." Ari sat on the edge of the counter.

I moved closer to her and sat on the counter.

"Uh...I should... I should go check on everyone." She hopped off the counter and walked fastly to the living room.

*Sam's POV*

I woke up and looked for Ari.

"Hey Sammers." Ari sat on my lap.

"Hey babe." I kissed her forehead.

"Wanna go to the beach?" Ari puppy eyed me.

"Sure."

"I'll wake everyone up." She smiled devilishly.

I laughed and walked into the kitchen. Jc was on the counter on his phone.

"Hey man." I grabbed an Arizona.

Jc jumped and looked at me, "Oh um hey."

He looked at his phone quickly then shut it off and walked out.

"Fuck off Ari."

"God damn it."

"Screw you."

I heard Ari giggling and running in here. She slipped and fell on the ground. We laughed on the ground for a good 5 minutes before getting up.

I walked into our room and got my swim trunks. I grabbed my phone and walked out to the living room.

_____________________________________________

HI AJDBFAWOEH I GOT MY WATTPAD BACK ON MY PHONE YAYYYY!!

I came on wattpad this morning and saw i hit 500 reads!!! THANK YOU!!!

love yous!!!

~Ari