Chapter 42

*Ari's POV*

All I felt before I passed out was panic then a wave of relaxation.

*Brina's POV*

I clutched Kian's shirt and cried as paramedics took Ari to the hospital for the 2nd time this month.

"Shh, It'll be ok." Kian smoothed down my hair. Sam stood up from the couch as Ari was taken out of the apartment.

"Sam sit the fuck down! You've done nothing but leave her when she needs help, you say you love her but you know jack-shit about love if you leave her like t-that!" My voice cracked and I broke down crying again. I heard Sam whimper a goodbye then leave.

*3rd person POV*

Ari was rushed into ER with nurses grouping outside of rooms in the halls.

"What happened?" A nurse rushed along side the stretcher while they fed her as much info as possible. Sabrina and Kian walked slowly behind, Sam never showed up.

*Arii's POV*

I opened my eyes then squeezed them shut when I saw the groups of people. I opened my eyes a smidge and saw stage lights shining in my eyes.

There were people laughing at me and my cowardness.

"SING YOU FUCKING COWARD!"

"I THOUGHT WE PAID FOR SINGING NOT A GIRL SITTING IN A CORNER!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SPEND MONEY ON?!"

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and tried pulling down my sleeves. I breathed heavily then tried running of the stage, there were people holding me in place. I started stuggling against the grip of them.

*Sam's POV*

 I drove and drove till I ended up at my Parent's. I went to go knock on the door when I heard Levi yell my name and open the door. He ran out and hugged my waist.

"Hey Levi." I rustled his hair a little then walked in.

"Sam?" I heard my mom yell from upstairs.

"Ya, it's me. I need to talk to you. Alone." I added. She came down the staris and smiled, Her smile faltered a little when she saw my puffy eyes.

"Levi go downstairs and play." Levi ran downstiars and my mom led me into the private family room.

"What's wrong baby?" She sat down next to me and put her hand on my arm. I explained what happened and ended up bawling. My mom stood up and walked in a  circle multiple times.

"Mom, I-I don't know what to do... She probably doesn't trust me anymore and I care about her I really do. She's my life and I left her when she was sick." I hung my head and let the tears flow.

*3rd Person POV*

Arianna was plugged up to machines and had a feeding tube down her throat.

"Sam needs you Arianna, please wake up. He loves you and we all know it, He didn't mean to leave you." Kian held her hand and laid his head on her bed. Arianna started spazming  in her sleep, Kian screamed for nurses. People came rushing in, typing things into computers, pressing buttons and restraining Arianna.

Kian was ushered out but before the door closed he saw...

_____________________________________________

What did Kian see? No one knows! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Sowwy.... I'm on vacation rn so YAY! But it's weird bc i'm not on spring break yet, mine starts next week.

Love youzzzz!!!!!!! <3

~Ari