Chapter 23

*Ari'sPOV*
I mean who would love me? I screw up everything. I screwed up my relationship with Sam, why would he love me?

I clicked pause on the video I was watching and tilted my head backwards. I rubbed my face and decided to go wash of my makeup.

I was walking to the bathroom when I heard Sam crying. Its only us in the apartment, Kian left a few hours ago.

I walked away, almost is tears. I opened the door to my room and grabbed my phone.

||Notifications||
Snapchat from Brina🍉
Snapchat from Peyton👯
Message from Groupies
Manon50 liked your Instagram photo

||End of Notifications||

I opened my phone and checked. When I went on Instagram I saw a picture we took over FaceTime. I smiled and kept scrolling. I got a notification that someone mentioned me in a comment.

I clicked the photo and saw a picture of me and Sam, in the caption it said, 'Why'd they break up?!'

In the comments I saw so many things.

'She cheated on him! DUH'

'Sam went for another girl'

'Sam broke up with her bc he never loved her😂'

'All of you stfu it's their business'

I started crying, my makeup ran down my face. my pillow was now stained with makeup and tears.

"Ari?" Sam knocked on the door.

"What?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." I said and sat up.

Sam opened the door and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Did someone tag you to a page on Instagram?" He was looking down.

His hair was messy and he had no shirt on.

"Mhm." I nodded and tried not crying.

"They tagged me too..." Sam looked at me.

"Was it true? Did you ever love me?" I looked down at my hands.

"Of course I did! I did all that shit because I was scared to fucking lose you!" He got up and ran his hands through his hair.

I felt tears form in my eyes.

"God damn it! Please say something!" He slammed his hands on the end of the bed.

"S-sam." He was now crying.

He got up and walked out.

I cried harder and hugged myself. My phone went off with my text notification.

From Sam❤️:
I love you. I'm sorry I've been a shitty boyfriend. I get it if you hate me, I get it if you never want to talk to me again. I'm packing tomorrow. I'm going to move back in with my parents. I love you so much, it's okay if you can't say the same.

I dropped my phone and cried myself to sleep.

*Next Morning*
*Sam'sPOV*
I woke up at 7:00 and went to get donuts and iced coffee. I set the food down on the counter and went to start packing.

I was almost done packing my shirts when I heard Ari's door open and close.

"Hey, uhm there's donuts and iced coffee for you on the uh counter." I stuttered after opening my door.

"Thanks... Sam can we talk?" She looked at me.

"Course." I said.

"Well I'm gonna go get the iced coffee and then I'll knock on your door."

"Ok." I closed my door and finished packing my pants/shorts.

I started to get changed when Ari knocked on my door. I opened the door shirtless.

"Why is it I always see you shirtless?" She laughs.

"Well I think we both know the answer." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut the fuck up." She shoved me.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" I said while pulling on a black hoodie.

"Well first off I'm sorry. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch and not talking to you." She took a sip of the drink.

"Well I was the one who made this mess. You shouldn't be apologizing." I put down the hoodie I was putting away and sat next to her.

She put her head on my shoulder, "I'm leaving for home."

"What?" I looked at her.

"I'm going home to Florida." She picked up her head with small tears going down her face.

I was lost for words.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." She hugged me and wiped away her tears.

___________________________
Wow... this is sad.

Love you guys! Also thank you so much for 200+ reads.

~Ari👽