Chapter 32

*Ari's POV*

We got out of Kian's car and set up our stuff. I set up the towels and beach umbrella then went to the water. Barely anyone was her except for us so we did pretty much anything we wanted.

I ran over to Sam and pushed him but instead he grabbed me and dunked me underwater. When I finally got let up, Sam was laughing and I slapped him.

"Screw you Sam." I laughed.

I got out of the water and went to lie down in the sun. People started showing up and soon screaming kids were everywhere. A beach ball hit me many times and I was sick of it.

I got up from my spot and walked to a ice cream place. Before I was half-way there a arm stopped me. I looked behinds and it was Jc.

"Sup." I said.

"Hey. Where Ya goin?" Jc let go of my arm.

"Ice cream." I nodded towards the ice cream place.

"Well then I'm going." Jc started walking with me.

"Fine by me." I said.

I walked in and got Raspberry Sorbet for me and chocolate swirl for Sam. Jc got a milkshake.

We started walking back to our spot when my phone buzzed.

From Sam:

Where r u?

To Sam:

Got ice cream, Walkin with Jc

From Sam:

...

To Sam:

Sam relax its not like I did anything

God damn it, I thought. I got to where we were and found Sam. He was sitting behind an umbrella with his sunglasses on.

"Hey." I said and sat down, I offered him the ice cream.

He took it and asked, "Has Jc made moves on you? I mean recently."

"Well before we got here I was in the kitchen and he moved kinda close to me but that was it." I picked at the styrofoam bowl.

Sam scratched his neck, "Do you- um- see anything in him?"

"God damn it Sam. I love you and only you. If Jc wants a girl so bad than he can find one that's not taken." I looked at him and smiled.

"So you don't like him?" Sam questioned.

"Ok Sam, I said I-" he cut me off.

"I'm kidding." He kissed my cheek.

__________________________
Sorry for the bad chapter,but I'm v tired and have no thought rn. 😕

I'm kinda depressed but,

I love you guys so much!

~Ari