Chapter 41

*Ari's POV*

I looked at Sam, Brina and Abby across the room. They looked at me and laughed when I waved at them, more of my friends showed up behind them. Soon all of my friends were standing infront of me and talking about me. They paid no attention to me other than when I waved.

"Why's she here?"

"Look at her, she such a slut."

"Guess we know why her family doesnt want her..."

"Has she ever thought about plastic surgery? Or just suicide?"

"Ha! Me loving her? Never."

I was screaming for them to shut up and had tears streaming down my face. They all looked at me and started yelling more things at me. They were all smiling at my pain and continued to assult me.

"Ari! Ari! Ari! Ari wake up!" They yelled but then I opened my eyes and started to scream.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. Shh..." Sam held me while I cried my heart out. I felt like shit and ran to the bathroom. I started puking, Sam sat next to me and put his head on my back. I wiped my mouth adn started sobbing again.

"S-sam..." I couldn't finish my sentence before I started cry. I hung onto Sam and continued to cry.

"Arianna, What is going on? You wake up everyday screaming and crying." Sam stood up and pulled me up.

"I-I honestly don't know. I mean it's always the same nightmare, all of you guys insulting me and laughing at my pain. I don't know why it keep's happening but it doesn't stop. And I just." I looked down and felt tears slip down my cheeks. Sam sighed at walked out of the bathroom.

I collapsed to the cry and started sobbing hysterically on the bathroom floor. I tried to get up but I couldn't move anything, I had no energy to do anything let alone move.

"Sam! Sam please help me! Sam help me!" I started crying and screaming for Sam. He never came. I started to try and drag myself to my phone. I got past the door but I couldn't move anymore, all my energy was gone. I passed out.

*Sam's POV*

 I walked out of the apartment and got into my car. I drove to Kian's and knocked on his door.

"H-hey Sam." Kian opened the door.

"Kian I have a bad problem and I mean really bad." I sighed and sat on the couch.

"Kian who's here?" I heard Brina upstairs.

"It's Sam!" He yelled up the stairs. Kian sat on the couch infront of me.

"What's up?" I told him about Ari and her nightmares.

"Why in fuck's name did you leave her there on the floor?!" Brina grabbed her keys and ran out the door. Kian and I ran out and watched her drive away.

"You fucked up big time." Kian put his hand on my shoulder and walked inside.

*Brina's POV*

I drove to Ari's apartment and ran into her room.

"Ar-" I screamed and called 911.

______________________________________

Hey I'm kinda sad so sorry for the depressing type chapter. I'm not going to be making that many chapters for the next few months because I'm moving and It's not easy for me so...

Love you guys...

~Ari