Chapter 20

*Ari'sPOV*
I kissed Kian. Sam's bestfriend. I backed away with my hands tugging my hair.

"Hey, hey it's ok." Kian reached out a touched my arm lightly.

He lifted my chin slightly and kissed me.

"Get a room." Brina threw a pillow at me.

"Biatch." I slapped her hair to the side.

She laughed and went to the kitchen. I laid down on the couch and went over something's.

I am Arianna Trez. I am 18 years old. I have anger issues, depression, anxiety and emotional issues. I moved to California to be with my (ex)boyfriend. I kissed my ex-boyfriends best friend.

I bolted up, I didn't realize my head was now in Kians lap. He was dozing off slightly and it looked like Brina went to her room. I looked at Kian and took deep breaths.

Inhale. Exhale. I repeated in my head over and over again.

"Kian." I shake his arm lightly.

"Hm." His eyes were closed and he pulled me into him.

"We need to talk." His arm loosened enough for me to get out.

"About?" He sat up more and opens his eyes.

"The kiss." Sadness flashed on his face.

"I'm sorry if it was uncomfortable." He looked at the ground.

I said nothing and looked at the ground.

"I should go." He started to get up but I grabbed his arm.

"Please stay." I tugged his arm lightly.

He looked down at me and sat down.

*Kian'sPOV*
I sat back down, Ari was snuggled into my side with my arm around her. I didn't know how to tell Sam. I decided to forget it and focus on now.

I felt guilty because I'm cuddling with and kissed my best friends ex. He really loves Ari but he can be an idiotic douchebag when something's wrong.

"Aww" Brina leaned over the couch.

"Shut up." Ari groaned and put her head on my neck.

I laughed and laid my head on hers.

"Well it's cute. Also I'm going to Cam's." Brina grabbed her keys and left.

I grabbed the remote and Ari groaned about having to get up. I laid dow on the couch with Ari laying in front of my on the couch.

She was passed out and holding my arm that was around her waist. I soon fell asleep, I finally didn't feel alone.
___________________________
Sorry for the kingly awaited update but I had many many important things that needed to be taken care of, but I love you guys and sorry for the sucky chapter.

~Ari🌚