Chapter 8

*Abby'sPOV*
I got a text from a group chat (Ari and Brina). I didn't want to look at it because I was angry.
*1 hour later*
I was crying into my favorite pillow, we all got into a fight. Ari was and probably still is pissed at me. It was more me and Ari fighting because she had things to be mad at me about. Brina was angry too I could tell. I continued crying till I Facetimed them both individually. I was still crying even after I apologized.
*Ari'sPOV*
I was with Sam in my room just laying in bed. I was crying so much my body shook with each sob. Sam was holding me and stoking my hair, his chin was on my head but a lot of the times he was kissing my head, cheek or forehead. After I was done crying I was drained of all my energy, I was just curled in a ball pressed on to Sam's side. Sam was asleep so I wiggled out from his arm and went to grab the box that held my blade. I went into my bathroom and cut my arm, one in the middle and one on each side.
*a week later*
*Sam'sPOV*
We were driving to the mall, Ari was listening on her headphones. But, something was bugging Ari, she's much to quiet. I know her and Abby fought but that was a week ago.

We were walking into Zumiez when I heard someone say "Hey Ari!" We both turned around to see a short girl with blond hair and hazel eyes walking to us with a Starbucks in one hand and her phone in the other.
"That's Jaclyn." Ari whispered to me.
"I heard you were in town." Ari spat.
"Ya, I came here with my drama teacher." she said while twirling her hair.
"Ok look I don't care what your doing her but you need to lay off, it was in 7th grade and a mistake." Ari said quietly.
"Does it look like I care." she smirked and dumped her coffee on Ari.
*Ari's POV*
Jaclyn poured her hot coffee all over my shirt. I started tearing up and ran to a side hall, I heard Sam calling my name.
When I heard him get closer i croaked "Over here."
"Babe are you ok? Don't let that birch get to you." Sam said while pulling out a cute cat shirt from Zumiez.
I held up the shirt and laughed, it said "Always be yourself. Unless you can be a cat.". I hugged Sam and he kissed me. After, we found a bathroom and I went in and changed. I was washing my hands and saw a gold charm bracelet on a girls wrist. I looked up and saw...
___________________________
Damn I love cliffhangers. Don't you?

Well hope you like

Sorry it was kinda short but whatevs.

-Ari✌️