Chapter 2

*Ari'sPOV*
Brina ran to the elevator, I trailed behind because I heard screaming or yelling I don't know so I just got in the elevator and pressed floor 3.
"Brina did you hear screaming while we were in the lobby?" I asked
"No it was probably just some newbie fan, they always get excited about the hotel and the meet and greats."
"True, true."
After we got off we ran to the room and put the card in the slot. I screamed when we got in and so did Brina. We had a giant room it's had 2 beds and a giant bathroom.
"My mom spent this much money?!"I screamed.
*the next day*
This was it, the day of the meet and greet. Connor, Jc, Sam, Trevor, Ricky and Kian were gonna be there. I jumped in the shower and washed my face. I got out and put on my plaid leggings with my pikachu shirt.
"Brina get your fat ass up and get ready, we got a few hours." I yelled hitting her with pillows.
"GOD DAMMIT IM UP!"
"Good girl." I said patting her on the head.
*2 hours later*
"COME ON WE HAVE TO GO!" I screamed.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, IM COMING."
We got into the elevator and walked to the meet and greet near the hotel. We walked around the center and we got lost like always. We were tweeting an instagraming some pics of us till someone slammed into me.
"God damn it, I'm so sorry." someone said
"Ari... OMG!" Brina screamed
A hand reached in front of me, "Are you ok?"
"Ya... ya it's my fault I'm sorry I wasn't looking." I brushed my hair out of my face and saw 2 people in front of me. I got a closer look wen one of them helped me up.
"Oh. My. God! Your Sam Pottorff and Kian Lawley!"
"The one and only." Sam said
After us getting their numbers we headed to the meet and greet.
*3 hours later*
I can't believe I just got Sams number!
A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door.
"I GOT IT!" I screamed.
"Ok I didn't feel like it anyway!" Brina screamed back.
I opened the door to see...

----------------------------------------------

OHHH CLIFF HANGER!!

Ahh you are gonna have to wait!!!

Later!~ ari<3