Chapter 36

*Ari's POV*

I sat up and hugged everyone.

"Guys im not dying its ok." I smiled meekly.

"Well we love you and dont want you getting hurt." Jc smiled at me.

I smiled back and felt Sam shift closer to me. We all sat there awkwardly for a few minutes before the doctor walked in.

"Arianna, you just have to sign out at the front desk. You're parents faxed you're papers to us." The doctor smiled and walked out.

I sat up and grabbed my clothes from the cart. I walked to the bathroom and changed out of the ugly hospital gown. I looked in the mirror.

"You're beautiful, strong and deserve the best." I smiled and reminded myself.

I walked out and everyone was out of the room except for Sam. He smiled at me and out his arm around my waist.

"Love you." I put my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." Sam smiled.

Everyone was waiting at our apartment when we got there. I smiled at everyone.

I felt tears come to my eyes, everyone got up and rushed over to me.

"What happened?!"

"Ari whas wrong?"

"Its ok."

"Please dont cry."

I looked down. Sam led me to our room and shut the door. He sat me on his lap.

"Whats wrong?" He looked at me with worry.

"I love you guys so much, You guys care for me so so much and I feel like I have a family away from my family." I smiled and hugged him.

"We all love you too. We're each others family here." He put his forehead to mine.

I kissed him and hugged him again. He pulled me up and we walk out to whher everyone was.

"What happened?" Jc came over to me and hugged me.

"I love you guys." I smiled and hugged them all.

______________________

This was just like a fill in chapter, I promise Tomorrow will be way better. I know ive been slacking a little but im gonna try and write an extra long chapte tomorrow. Im sorry.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

~Ari