Chapter 40

*Sam's POV*

I stayed in the bathroom with Ari for half the night rubbing her back, coaxing water into her and wiping her mouth.

I woke up with Ari curled up next to me and the cat sleeping on a pile of clothes. The cat stretched and went back to sleep. I went into the bathroom and took a headache pill then got in the shower.

"Sam...?" Ari called weakly.

"In the shower." I called back and finished up. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. Ari was laying down, her face was very pale.

I put on some boxers and shorts then went to wake her up.

"Hey Ari." I brushed the hair out of her face and whispered. She opened her eyes and hugged me.

"Whats wrong?" I smoothed her hair while she cried. She told me about her repetitive dream and her fear.

"Im just scared of losing you and my friends, I need you guys." She hugged me tighter and wiped her tears.

"You won't lose me ever." I grabbed her face and kissed her.

*Ari's POV*

I held onto Sam's hand and smiled bleakly.

"I love you." I said and squeezed his hand. He squeezed my hand back and smiled. Before I could smiled back I ran to the bathroom and puked.

"C'mon we're going to the doctors." Sam pulled a hoodie on and grabbed my leggings and his Arizona hoodie. I pulled them on and got my phone. He grabbed my hand and held onto it until we got to the car.

*20 Minutes Later*

I got up on to an exam table and nervously picked at the seam of the hoodie. Sam grabbed my wrist and told me to calm down.

"Hello I'm Doctor Harrit. Arianna Trez?" I nodded my head as she opened up a laptop.

"What seems to be the problem?" She leaned on the counter.

"Yesterday I was fine and then I went to the bathroom because I felt sick. From then on I've been puking almost every 15 minutes." I started to pick at my black leather bracelet around my wrist. She typed all of the information onto the computer.

"Did you eat any foods that could've been spoiled or tainted?" I shook my head.

"I didnt eat before I went to sleep." She typed all of the information into the computer.

"I suggest eating small amount of food so you get the needed nutrients and getting rest. Keep a trash can or bowl near her and make sure she doesn't take medications." She closed her computer.

"Ok." Me and Sam say in unison. I got off the table and checked out of the doctors office.

"Want somethin to eat?" Sam wrapped his arm around me and we got into the car.

"Just a smoothie or something." I put down the shader and turned on the radio. Just One Yesterday came on and I smiled. We stopped at a smoothie shop and I got a 5 fruit smoothie.

I walked into the front door of the apartment and sat on the couch. I grabbed the Xbox controller and turned on Netflix.

"Whatcha watchin?" Sam sat on the couch and put his arm around my shoulders.

"American Horror Story." I clicked on season 2.

"Ohhh." I laid down and felt Sam lay down next to me.

I fell asleep like this again.

___________________________

Hai umm idk bai

LOVE YOU

~Ari