Chapter 30

*Ari's POV*

I sat down on the couch next to Abby.

"Sup!" I shoved her.

"Nothin." She opened her phone and scrolled on Instagram.

"Heyy!" Kian and Jc yelled.

"Hey!" Sam "Bro-hugged" Kian and Jc.

Kian went and grabbed him and Jc some Arizona.

"Whats upppp." Jc sat down on top of me.

"Nothin dude. Now get off I cant breathe!" I laughed then slapped his arm.

He rolled off of me and laughed. Sam stared at Jc for a minute then turned his attention to the door.

"AYE!" Brina yelled and jumped on the couch.

"Ayeeee!" Me and Abby yelled.

"So what we doin." Abby asked.

"FROYO AND SCARY MOVIES!" Brina yelled and laughed.

"Yes!" Abby replied along with everyone else.

*10 minutes later*

*Sam''s POV*

We piled into Kian and Ari's cars and drove to White Rabbit.

We grabbed the froyo cups and piled yogurt and toppings on. The guy at the register weighed the yougurt and the whole time stared to Ari. I stepped closer to her and looked a the guy. He looked back at the yogurt and finished weighing it.

"Thanks." Ari smiled.

He smiled back and stared at me, I smirked at him. I wrapped my arm around her and took a bite of my yogurt.

"Sam, did you put everything on yours?" Ari laughed.

"Kinda." I laughed back.

She put her head back on my shoulder and took a bite of her yogurt. Kian was hugging Brina, we walked all walked over and asked what was wrong. She handed her phone to Ari, she squeezed the phone and handed it to Abby.

"WHAT?!" Abby screamed.

They both hugged Brina.

"Its ok.' Abby comforted Brina.

"Come on." Kian led Brina to his car.

We piled into the cars and went back home. Ari opened the door and we all sat on the couch. We were all quiet.

"Ok how bout that movie?" Abby got up snd turned on the Xbox and TV.

Ari pulled her knees up next to me and put her head on my chest. Jc was Sitting on the one person couch like the loner he is.

"Someone give me a movie to play." Abby said.

'Mean Girls!" Ari said.

"Mean Girls. goin once, goin twice. SOLD!" She turned on the movie and sat down.

*30 minutes later*

We were half-way into the moviie and no one was watching it. Kian and Brina was cuddled in a blanket. Jc was on his phone, and Abby was on her phone too. Me and Ari were just texting eachother.

To Ari:

The dude @ White Rabbit was checkin u out

From Ari:

Ya ik he was v ugly

I laughed and so did she.

Soon everyone was passed out on couch.

____________________________________________

HI OMG IM SO HAPPY TO BE WRITING!!!!!!!!!!! I missed writing my book. I again wont be updating frequently but still.

Love y'all!!

~Ari