Chapter 13

*Ari'sPOV*
I quickly cleaned up my cuts and the blood, then put everything back.

"H-hey Sam?" I stutter, it's almost 7am now.

He turns over to me, "What's up?"

I'm about to cry so I just fall. Sam rushes over to me and picks me up. I sit there sobbing for awhile, Sam petting my hair or kissing my forehead and head.

"Are you ok?" Concern is everywhere on him, in his words and on his face.

I stop crying and lie, telling him that I didn't want my parents to leave. He called them and asked if I could just have a day with them, of course they agreed.

*1 week later*
*Sam'sPOV*
Something's bothering Ari, I mean she's acting much better but something's up with her. She gets up earlier than usual and comes out of the bathroom crying a lot.

Today I couldn't find her, but I found a note saying that she's on the roof of our apartment building. I instantly dropped the note and ran to the roof, I opened the door to the roof.

"Ari?" I called.

"I'm sorry Sam, but I can't anymore. I love you so much but I just can't live anymore." I heard her say.

"WAIT NO!" I screamed and ran to her voice.

All I saw was her hand and I heard her screaming.

"Ari it's ok." she's crying and so am I. I pull her up. Once she's on the roof she hugs me and cries.

*Brina'sPOV*
I was just sitting with Cam at his house watching a movie when I got a text.

From Ari😂:
I'm so sorry. I'm probably dead by now, I love you so much and thank you for being a amazing friend. Again Im sorry.

I started freaking out and ran to get my keys. I told Cam what happened and we drove to her apartment and opened the door. Not here. I ran to the roof and saw her.

She had cuts on her wrists, her hips and on her thighs. She had scraps on her knees and hands, there were bruises on her too. I looked at her and she looked at me with puffy red eyes, I ran away.

I couldn't see her like this so I ran and ran. Till I found myself out of breath in my old room at the apartment. I lied on my bed and cried. I screamed into pillows and punched them.

I felt a hand on my back, it was Cam's. I didn't say anything I just cried into his hoodie. I heard some sniffles behind me and saw a cut and bruised Ari in front of me with runny makeup and puffy eyes.

I cried harder and ran over to her, "Please don't do that again."

She cried harder too. Sam was in the door way watching her, Cam was sitting on the bed watching me. Both of them looked very worried.

After we stopped crying, Sam hugged her and whispered something to her which made her laugh.

"Well do you guys wanna stay and watch a movie? We can order some food too." Sam said, clapping his hands once.

"Sure." Me and Cam agreed.

*20 minutes later*
*Sam'sPOV*
"The pizza's on its way and Netflix is loading." I said plopping on the couch.

Ari's face was still a little puffy and red from her crying but not to bad. I heard a knock on the door so I assumed it was the pizza.

"Hi." I said, looking into my wallet.

"Hey Sammers." A sweet voice said.

"Wait how do you know m-" I instantly recognize her. My ex girlfriend Brianna.

I hand her the money and take the pizza.

Hey mayb-" I cut her off by slamming the door.

"Is everything ok?" Ari walked up to me and hugged my arm.

"Oh uh ya." I say quickly.

Hurt flashes across her face, damn it she knows I'm lying. Whatever I'll just tell her later.

We all grab a few slices and sit down, Brina and Cam on the floor, me and Ari on the couch.

"What movie?" I ask everyone.

"Let's watch 'My Little Pony'!" Ari yells in her fake high pitched girl voice.

"YAS!" Brina yells.

We soon just settle for 'Frozen' because none of us saw it. Its pretty good actually.

*Ari'sPOV*
We were all watching the movie when I got a text.

From ***-*****:
Stay the fuck away from my Sam you bitch

I didn't know who this was so I chose to ignore it. I got a few more texts from the same person and the all read the same thing, Go kill your self.
___________________________
Do y'all even like this? Please tell me on Twitter @heyitsari9

~Ari⚠️