Chapter 9

*Ari'sPOV*
I look up to see Jenn (JennxPenn) washing her hands.
"Jenn?"
She looked up wide eyed at me "OMG! Ari!"
She gave me a giant hug and I hugged back. I was happy that I saw her because I needed a friend.
"How have you been?" I asked.
"Good, how bout you? It's been way to long!" She replied.
"Well I've had better days." I sigh looking down.
"Aww Ari." She pulls me into a hug after we get out of the restroom.
I told Jenn what had happened with Jaclyn and everything. I couldn't tell what she was thinking because most of the time she was looking down.
*Jenn'sPOV*
Ari was telling me about this bitch that poured coffee on her shirt. I really wanted to find her and pour hot coffee on her but, I was pulled out of my thoughts by Ari saying something.
"Jenn? Helloo?" Ari waved her hand in front of my face.
"Whoops sorry, I was zoned out." I look at the floor.
"That's ok. Look me and Sam have some plans but we can catch up later."
"Ok! See Ya!" I say waving.
"Bye!" She waves back.

*Sam'sPOV*
After Ari was done with talking to Jenn, we started walking to 'The Melting Pot'. It was a good fondue restaurant, my mom, dad and Levi were inside waiting for us. While we walked I told her what we were doing.
"What if they don't like me?" She said.
"Then they don't like you but I love you." I brought her into my arms and kissed her forehead.
I heard a scream and a fan ran up to us.
"CAN YOU SIGN MY SNAPBACK?!" She said pulling her hat off.
I signed the hat and gave it back to her. She was jumping up and down and yelling. The girl looked Ari up and down with disgust and walked away with her nose in the air.
"Hey!" I called after her.
She spun around "Yea?" She said sweetly.
"This is my girlfriend," I said pulling Ari close to me," and if you don't like it then screw you."
She death stared me and smirked. I wanted to slap her but I knew I would get a bad rep for that.
"Sam come on!" Ari pulled my arm.
I turned around and we walked into the restaraunt.
"Pottorffs?" I said.
"Right this way!" The hostess said, I started checking her out but ten I snapped out of it.
"Sammi!" Levi hugged my leg.
"Hey Levi!" I laughed and picked him up.
"Hi Mom!" I kissed her cheek.
Ari was already sitting in the booth.
"Hi Mrs. Pottorff."
*hour later*
*Ari'sPOV*
I really liked Sam's mom and I think she liked me. Levi was adorable! I adored him. After, we were done eating and paid, we went shopping a little bit.
Then we got back to my apartment. Brina was at Cameron's probably or at Andrea's, they've become really close.

I opened the door and set down my bags and purse on the counter. Sam was just staring at me while I got a Arizona from the fridge.
"Hey babe you want anything?" I asked getting him out of his daze.
"Nahh." He replied turning the TV on.
I plopped on the couch next to Sam, setting down my Arizona I hugged his waist and put my head in the crook of his neck. he set his head on mine and put his arm around my shoulder.

We had been watching Disney because why not! Until Sam....
___________________________
Ahh cliffhangers... They will never get old.
-Ari✌️