Chapter 35

*Sam's POV*

Ari's head was on my lap while me and Kian were yelling about whose gonna win Mario Kart.

"It will be me Pottorff!!" Kian yelled.

"NO!" I finished in second.

Kian laughed and sat down. Ari was sleeping soundly.

"Hey I'm gonna take her home. Bye guys." I hugged Kian and Brina and carried Ari out to the car.

I set her down in the front seat and buckled her.

"Hey, hey babe." I nudged her alittle.

No response.

"Ari?" I picked up her arm and it didnt move.

"Ar- God." I buckled in quickly and drove to the hospital.

I carried her in and went to the front desk.

"Hi." I said, the lady looked up an called some nurses.

"What happened?" One of the nurses asked.

"Me and my friend we were playing a game and she was laying on me. I thought he was sleeping so I took her out to my car to drive us home. I tried waking her up but she didn't." I said.

"Ok." The nurse walked into the room.

I sat down in the waiting room and called everyone. Abby was the first one here, she ran in and hugged me. Kian and Brina followed along with Jc, Trevor, Ricky, Andrea and Jenn.

"Where is she?!" They all asked.

"In the room." I pointed to room 443.

We all sat down and laid on each other.

"Samuel Pottorff?" The doctor came out and we all sat up.

"Yes?" I stood up and coughed.

"Well Arianna passed out from something, we don't know what but she's woken up and asked to see you." The doctor told me.

He led me in and I saw her with an IV in her arm. I got over to her and hugged her.

"Sam what happened?" She sat back and held my hand.

"You passed out and the doctors didn't know why." I laid my head down on her pillow.

"Oh." She looked at my hand and squeezed it.

I squeezed back, we did this for a good 7 minutes before someone coughed.

"Hello. Well she seems fine now, youre blood pressure is normal and you're heart rate is normal. You can leave once we get you're medical files." The doctor looked at us.

"My medical files are with my parents in Florida." Ari looked at me a the doctor.

"We'll call you're parents and ask them to email them to us." He walked out of the room.

"Who else is here?" Ari asked.

"Brina, Abby, Kian, Jc, Trevor, Ricky, Andrea and Jenn." I said.

"Tell them to come in please."

I brought everyone in and they all hugged Ari and sat down.

___________________
Short chapter I know I know but it's a quick little thing so y'all have something to make up for yesterday.

Love yous!!!

~Ari