Chapter 22

*Sam'sPOV*
I walked to the other room with my head hanging down. My mind was racing.

Did she even love me at all? Why did I screw up so badly? Will she ever take me back?

I buried my head into my pillow, so this is going to end like every other girl?

I grabbed my phone and texted Kian.

To Kiki👽:
Can we please talk?

From Kiki👽:
About?

To Kiki👽:
I need to talk to you in person.

A minute later I heard the doorknob jiggle. I unlocked the door. I went and sat on my bed.

Kian opened the door and sat on the spinny chair thing.

"Are you gonna talk or..." Kian said.

"Why is this different than every other girl?" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Well only you know the answer to that man. Cant help you there." Kian slapped me on the back and walked out.

Why is she so different than the others? Out of all the girls. God help me.

I started to get a headache so I pulled my face out of the pillow and sat up. I rubbed my face and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked at the time, 11:10.

I walked into the living room and saw Ari passed out while watching Mikey Murphy (youtuber). I went over to her and closed her laptop. She had messy hair covering her face which ment she was awake.

"Hey stalker." I laughed.

"How'd you know?" She whined while pushing her hair out of her face.

"I know you Arianna and im not stupid." I poked her.

She grabbed her laptop and typed in something. Next thing I heard was 'Hey you guys, whats up! Its Preston here!'

I walked to the kitchen with my head hanging low.

*Ari'sPOV*
After Sam said that I grabbed my laptop and turned on 'PrestonPlayz'. I didn't need to deal with Sam now.

I love him but he obviously doesn't love me back.
___________________________
There you go! sorry it took a little while but at least it's there.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
~Ari🌚