Chapter 17

*Ari'sPOV*
I put my blade back in the sharpener, but I was so fed up and angry. I screamed and ran to my bathroom to get a few headache pills.

"Ari?!" I heard Sam scream and bang on the door.

I didn't answer and took the pills. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. The yells of them got louder and knocking got to the point where they knocked down the door.

"Ari? Ari, thank god!" Sam hugged me.

"God damn it! You scared me to death!" Brina yelled.

"I'm sorry." I broke mine and Sam's hug and hugged Brina.

"We need to talk." She whispered.

I nodded my head, "Sam me and Brina need to talk for a minute."

"Ok." Sam walked out of the room.

"You need to stop-" I cut her off.

"Already did." I grabbed the sharpener and showed her the blade that was screwed inside.

I tried to smile but my throat constricts telling me I'm gonna cry soon. Brina just plopped on my bed.

"Give the sharpener to me." She mumbles.

"What?" My smile fades.

"Give me the sharpener." She says a little louder.

"No." I put it to my chest.

"Give it. Now!" She stands up and puts her hand out.

"No." I turn around and curl my body over the sharpener.

"Arianna, give me the damn sharpener!" She yells.

I scream for Sam and cry, I keep saying no over and over again. Sam comes in and sees me, he instantly hugs me. I stare at nothing and rock back and forth saying no but sometimes yelling it.

"Arianna, can I please have the sharpener?" I scream and curl in a ball.

I've never done this before but I don't want to give it up. I feel 2 arms wrap under me and carry me bridal style to my bed. Sam tucks me in, I have my sharpener in my pocket. He's almost out the door.

"Sam?" My voice is gone.

"Sam?" I try again.

My voice failed me so I just drift to sleep.

*3 Hours Later*
*Sam'sPOV*
I've been editing my video for O2L for the last 3 hours. Ari is passed out in bed and Brina left a long time ago. I got up and got a Arizona from the fridge and some Cool Ranch Doritos from the cabinet.

"Sam?" I heard a raspy voice say.

I turn and see Ari, her hair is kinda messy and she has tears running down her face.

I look at her, not knowing if she was mad at me still. She reaches her arms out and motions me with her hands. I got up and hugged her, instantly she started crying again. I led her to the couch, I sat down and had her sit on my lap. After she stopped crying, I kissed her. First on the cheek, then on the lips. We had a full-out makeout session, her phone then went off ruining everything.

She looked at her phone with confusion then smiled and laughed. I got off of her and sat up. She then sat up.

"Whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing it's just my friend from home." Her phone went off again and she smiled.

I got up and walked behind her to get to the kitchen. the name she was texting was Ashton❤️😂 .

I was instantly jealous.

___________________________

Sorry for the shitty chapter😢 idk

Bye I guess

~Ari❓