Chapter 14

*Sam'sPOV*
My phone kept going off with texts from Brianna.

From Brianna:
Hey wanna hangout😏

From Brianna:
Babe stop ignoring me!

From Brianna:
Have fun with you slutty gf💔

I stopped ignoring her and texted her back.

To Brianna:
Fine but if we hang out then you will leave me and my gf alone. K?

From Brianna:
Sorry boo but until your mine I ain't leavin tht slutty bitch alone, but we can meet @Jonnys Pizzeria

To Brianna:
No.

From Brianna:

Ugh fine😒😏

I put my phone on the table next to the couch. The movie is almost over so I go to bed, I can't believe I just made plans to meet my ex tomorrow.

"Sam?" Ari asked.

"Uh Ya?" I pulled myself out of my thoughts and stuttered.

"I'm gonna go and sleep on the couch..." she pointed out to the living room.

"Why?" I propped myself on my elbows to look at her.

"You're acting strange and I know you lied to me, so I want to sleep somewhere else."

I felt like shit, I lied to my girlfriend and I'm making plans with my ex. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

*in the morning*
*Ari'sPOV*
I know Sam's lying to me and frankly It makes me feel untrusted. I pulled myself from the couch and went to change into something that didn't have tears on it.

I pulled out some really old shorts and a hoodie. Good enough right? I changed and grabbed my keys. I drove to a McDonalds and got myself some breakfast, pancakes and hash-browns.

After I finished eating, I drove around until I saw Sam walking with a girl giggling on his arm. I pulled over on the other side of the road and texted him.

To Sam😽:
Hey cute girl on your arm douche bag

From Sam😽:
Wht r u talking about I'm eating at home.

To Sam😽:
*insert pic of Sam and girl*
Oh really?! How's the food!

From Sam😽:
Where r u?!

I got out and leaned on my car, I flipped him off and drove away. Makeup was running down my face and I didn't know where I was. I stopped my car at a gas station and fixed my makeup.

I looked on my phone for directions and it said I was almost 16 miles out of town. I got 6 missed calls and 45 texts. Most of them from Sam saying he's sorry and it wasn't what it looked like.

I went into the gas station and grabbed a Arizona and some chips. After I payed I drove back into LA, but I went to Brina's.

To Brina😂:
Can I crash @ ur place 2night?

From Brina😂:
Ya what's wrong?

To Brina😂: b there in 5 I'll tell u then

I pulled into Cams driveway, Brina was sitting on the porch with Cam next to her.

"Hey." I shoved my hands in my hoodie.

"Hey, you ok?" She asked.

I shook my head and she hugged me. she took me inside and I told her what happened. Cam walked away and shook his head and Brina looked so pissed off.
___________________________
Sorry for the shittier chapter, I didn't really have that much thought today.

Any suggestions? Tell me on Twitter @heyitsari9

~Ari🍗