Chapter 18

*Ari'sPOV*
I looked at my phone and saw Ashton texted me. He's my old boyfriend, we broke up a few months before I came here.

From Ashton❤😂:
Hey! Make time to txt me missy😠😂

To Ashton❤️😂:
Sry bæ! I have some stress don't worry I haven't 4gotten u😘

I look over and Sam was gone, I guess I didn't notice.

"Sam?" I called.

"Kitchen!" He yelled back.

"Okie dokie!" I looked on my phone.

From Ashton❤️😂:
K bish😘

To Ashton❤️😂:
Gtg byeeee😜

From Ashton❤️😂
K bye babe❤️

I smiled once more and put my phone down. I saw Sam chugging a gallon of Arizona.

"CHUG CHUG CHUG!" I yelled and hit my fists on the table.

He slammed the jug on the table and gasped. I laughed but Sam didn't.

"Are you ok?" I look at him with hurt in my eyes.

He wiped his mouth, "Who's Ashton?"

"He's my ex boyfriend, we've been friends for a long time." I put my hands on my hips.

"Why is he talking to you?" Sam stood up in front of me.

"Because I'm allowed to talk to boys, I don't always have to be with you." I stood up and turned around.

*Sam'sPOV*
Ari stood and turned away from me.

"Look I ju-" she cut me off.

"Stop getting jealous over me talking to my friend." She said over her shoulder and walked away.

I grabbed her arm

"Don't you dare touch me." She yanked her arm away.

I stood there for a minute before leaving, I grabbed my wallet, keys an d phone. I walked out the door and went to my car. I didn't know where I was going, I just drove until I found myself at Brianna's house.

She was playing with her younger brother on a swing set. I parked my car and got out.

"Bri-Bri look!" Her brother pointed to me.

She looked over and smirked, "Mark go inside and play with Dana."

She walked over to me with her hands on her hips. We just stared at each other for a few minutes before our lips crashed together. I needed an escape from everything, I knew this was a bad idea but fuck it.

We separated.

"Come inside." she motioned me, I went inside with her.

"Mark, Dana!" She called.

"Ya?" Dana ran down the hall.

"Mom and Dad are going to be here soon." Dana scurried off.

We went upstairs to her room. Once she closed the door, I crashed my lips to hers.

*Brianna'SPOV*
Sam crashed his lips to mine, I smirked and kissed back. He started to pick me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to my bed and laid me down.

We were breathless by this time. He backup a little and broke the kiss.

"Sam..." I whined.

"No, no,no, this isn't right." He ran his fingers through his hair and to his neck.

"Sam come on." I patted the bed.

"No Brianna." He opened the door and looked at me.

I just settled for calling my friend over, Kyle.

*Ari'sPOV*
I sat in my room and screamed into a pillow. My phone went off, once, twice, 3 times. They were all from Ashton. I heard the door open and close.

"Sam?" I called and walked out of my room.

I looked in the kitchen and saw...
___________________________
Cliffhangers!

Any suggestions? Tell me on Twitter
@Heyitsari9

~Ari◾️