Chapter 21

*Sam'sPOV*
I saw Ari kissing Kian right in front of me. I tried to run away but I was stuck. I tried screaming for them to stop but I didn't get a word out.

I woke up with sweat beading my forehead. A nurse was hovering over me looking at the monitor.

"Oh goodness you're awake!" She said.

"Why wouldn't I be awake?" I adjusted myself a little bit.

"Well you're heart rate sped up and you were shaking horribly." She walked around the bed and called in the doctor.

"Oh..." I looked down.

"Well you're free to leave just be careful with your leg. Your arm is mildly bruised but you can move it so it is ok. Your mother just has to sign you out."

My mom signed me out of the hospital and took me to mine and Ari's apartment. I still hadn't told my mom we broke up but I need my stuff.

I took the elevator up and made my way down the hall. I opened the door, the living room and kitchen was empty.

I went down the hall to our room.

"Kian,i don't think I can do this. I mean I just broke up with Sam."

"It's ok, I know you really loved him."

I knocked on the door and looked down.

Ari opened the door, "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

I saw her with tears forming and felt tear start to form in my eyes too.

"I-I need my stuff." I winced as she stopped herself from slapping me.

"You're lucky your on crutches or else I would've beaten your ass." She shoved past me.

Kian was awkwardly standing by the door.

"Why the fuck were you in here with my girlfriend?!" I yelled.

"She's not your girlfriend," Kian yelled back, "you're the fucking idiot that cheated on her!"

I shut my mouth and started crying. I realized what I did and sobbed harder.

"We all know you screwed up but at least make it so that she'll be happy again. Please." Kian looked at me with crossed arms.

"I'm trying though!" I say.

"Well try harder! I can't stand to see her sad." Kian huffed and sat down.

I packed my stuff and walked out of the room. Ari was on the couch curled in a ball. As I got closer I saw her chests heaving heavily.

"Ari?!" I got over to her and put my crutches down.

Her face was stained with tears, "Ari focus on me. Just me."

I hugged her and had her sit up.

"Hey, hey, calm down." I brushed her hair away.

"Ari?" I heard Kian say.

"What happened?!" Kian asked.

"She had a panic attack." I stroked her hair.

"Oh." Kian kneeled down and grabbed her hand.

I stiffened up and almost yelled.

"Shh it's ok, it's ok." He started running circles on the back of her hand.

She sniffled and hugged Kian. A pit of jealousy grew inside of me.

She looked over at me, "Look I'm still fucking pissed off but you can stay here, just in a different room."

She rubbed my arm.

The pit of jealousy diminished to sadness and loneliness.

___________________________
Sorry for the shortish chapter but

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Just remember to be grateful for family and friends. also the presents!😂

~Ari🎄🎅🎁