Chapter 29

*Sam'sPOV*
Ari tries getting up but I pull her back down by her waist. I tap my lips.

"Ugh." She leans down and almost kisses me but then runs to the bathroom giggling.

"Aww." I pouted but then went to sleep.

I opened my eyes unable to sleep. I throw my feet over the edge of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and brushed my teeth.

"You know it's been a hour right?" I laugh and walk out.

"Damn it..." I hear her mumble as I close the door again.

*20 minutes later*
I've been watching tv reruns for the past 20 minutes before Ari comes and sits on my lap.

"Whatchu wanna do?" I snake my arm around her waist.

"Beach?" She turns her head.

"Sure." I pat her butt making her get up.

She sticks out her tongue at me.

I smile and grab some swimming trunks. Ari grabs a bikini and gets changed in the bathroom. She comes out in short shorts and a big t-shirt.

"Sam. Sam. Sam!" She snaps in front of my face, breaking me from a trace.

"Huh?" I shake my head and stand up.

"Well I called Abby and Brina, they said they'd meet us there." With that said he skipped down the hall to get her Vans.

I grabbed my phone and 2 towels. Ari was reaching for some Arizona she couldn't reach. I took my chance and slapped her ass, then fell to the floor laughing.

"SCREW YOU SAM!" She yelled and giggled uncontrolably.

I smirked at her and kissed her head. Her phone went off and she walked down the hall. I grabbed my phone and texted Kian.

To Kian:

Hey wanna go to the beach w/ me Ari & the girls?

I turned off my phone and grabbed a Arizona. I sat back down and turned on the TV.

"blah blah blah, Expected rain today, blah blah blah." I groaned and grabbed my phone.

To Persons:

Nvm bout beach rain 2day)

Brina replied first:

Mayb we can all hang @ ur place?

From Abby:

Im down

From Kian:

Same

To Persons:

K Idc what time u guys come

I shut off my phone.

*Ari'sPOV*

My phone blew up with messages from the group message. I turned my phone on vibrate and turned my music up louder.

"Ari" I heard Sam in the doorway.

"Ya?" I paused my music.

"Everyones coming over soon." He walks over to his dresser and pulls on a sweatshirt.

"Ookie." I smiled really big and turned my music back on but lower.

"Whatcha doin?" He put his head infront of my computer screen, blocking my view.

"Well," I closed my laptop, "I was working on something i cant tell you about." i smirked.

"ugh, pleaseeeeeee." He begged.

Wild For The Night came on and i turned it up louder. Sam gave me puppy dog eyes.

'Sam its a surprise for you, Im not telling." I smiled brightly and logged out of my laptop.

'Ugh!" He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Deal with it Pottorff." I laughed and hugged him.

"Heyo?" I heard Abby say.

"Heyo?" I said back.

"Hola!" Sam said, he couldnt do the voice me and Abby can do.

"Hey dere." She sat on the couch.

________________________________________________________

Sorry i kinda just ended it right there but... Also im very sorry i havent updated!!! I got the Wattpad Update on my phone and i cant get on Wattpad on my phone so im on it on my laptop so...Ya.

Thank you for reading!

Love Y'all!

~Ari