Chapter 33

*Ari's POV*

Sam kissed my cheek lightly and ate so of his ice cream.

"If Jc does... what would you do?" Sam said worryingly.

"Sam I dont like him, He's like an older brother to me. I love you Samuel John Pottorff, no one else." I set my sorbet down and hugged him tighter than anyone else ive ever hugged.

"I love you Arianna." He hugged me tight.

It was getting pretty dark, people were starting to pack up and leave. Brina and Kian were no where to be seen. Jc was on his phone and Abby went to go talk on her phone.

I stood up and brushed sand off my cover-up.

"Cmon' Sammers." I held out my hand but he pulled me down.

"No. We are staying here until that sun sets." He pointed to the sun and put his arm around my waist.

"Well then at least can i go throw out my ice cream?" I nodded to the empty containers.

"Cmon'." He pulled me up.

I tossed my trash but instead of going back to sit down he took me to the bottom of the cliff that looks over the beach.

"What are we doing Sam?" I looked at him.

"Climbing." I smiled and hauled himself up the cliff.

"Wait, what?" I stood there looking up at him.

"Cmon' it'll be worth it. I promise." He looked down at me.

"Ok..." I started climbing up after him.

We climbed up to about the middle of the cliff and right there was a small cave. Sam was sitting there with our phones and a blanket. I looked at him and he laughed lightly.

"I said we'd watch the sun, never said how." He smiled and pulled me up to the cave.

I smiled and wrapped the blanket around myself and him. I got my phone and took a picture of the sun. I posted it on Instagram with the caption "Babe <3". My feed blew up with comments, I dont have that many followers. Some people were hating but, I was laughing because people were commenting "HATERS BACK OFF".

"Hey we better get going, i didnt tell anyone where we were so..." He smiled awkwardly.

"Good going, I'll text Abby." I bumped him with my shoulder.

To Abby:

Hey if u r lookin 4 me & Sam we went somewhere, coming bac now

From Abby:

KK

I put my phone in my pocket and stood up. I followed Sam to the ledge and watched him throw the blaknet down to the ground below.

"Sam I- I dont wanna climb down." I never liked climbing down things, in fear that i would fall.

"Ari it's ok, Ive done it before. Besides if you fall the worst it can down is knock the wind out of you." He started climbing down.

I sighed and lowered myself down the ledge. My foot slipped a few times but I was able to jump down for my place. Sam caught me by my waist and put me down.

My phone buzzed but I ignored it and enjoyed walking. We took longer than expected, it was almost 10pm.

"Where the hell have you two been?!" Brina punched my arm.

"Tell you later." I said and hugged Sam's arm.

*Jc's POV*

I saw Ari and Sam walking back. Ari looked happily at Sam, they were both laughing. Sam's arm was protectivly around her waist like he was afraid to lose her. I felt a pit of jealousy but it was swiftly replaced with loneliness.

*Sam's POV*

We got back to the group, Kian and Brina were back and she was holding his hand and hugging his arm.

"Hey there." Ari said, I hadnt hear her that happy since before...

I saw Jc staring at her and smirked. I tugged her lightly closer to me and kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed my lips. Jc's cheeks got red and he looked down.

"Guys let's go to the mall." Ari smiled.

"Most stores are closed you know?" Abby said.

"I know but still." Her smiled faded slightly.

"Down."

"Fine."

"Sure."

"Yay!" Ari's smile lit back up.

Soon we were all in Kians car driving to the mall. The only stores that were open were the pet store and  few clothing stores. I pulled Ari into the pet store.

"Oh. My. God." She was looking at a black long-haired that was slightly matted and dirty.

"She just came in, someone dropped her off in a box with 2 kittens." The lady said.

I looked at the cat and pet her.

"I'll adopt her." I said, Ari looked at me like i said i killed someone.

"Really?!" She smiled brighter than ever.

"Yes, can i pay with cash?" I asked.

"Yes." The lady showed us how to groom her and gave us some starter cat things. (Toys, food, etc.)

We walked out with a cat and two bags full of cat things.

Ari was smiling and petting the cat inside of the pet crate.

____________________________________________

Hi there. Sorry if some updates are a little late but here you go. The last one didnt publish and i thought it did so thats why it didnt go up yesterday but this ones for today and the other one was for yesterday.

Im happy to be writing because I seriously love this chapter so much because I decided to include my cat. I have a cat irl and I felt it was kinda appropriate for this happy chapter.

Jc is sad which makes me sad lol. Hes my second babe.

Love y'all!!!!!

~Ari