Chapter 5: Beach

*Sam'sPOV*
Me and Ari were still in the back row of the movie theatre watching 'If I Stay'. She got scared of 'Ouija' so we came to this movie instead. Ari was dozing off while lying on my shoulder, my arm was around her. it was perfect until I got a text from Kian.
From Kian💩:
Dude where r u?
To Kian💩:
With Ari cing a diff movie he was scared
From Kian💩:
Ohh😏
To Kian💩:
Stfu ik u like Brina so shut up
From Kian💩:
Ok damn

The movie was now going through the credits so I decided to wake up Ari.
"Come on, wake up." I said while shaking her shoulder gently.
"Huh?"
"The movie ended."
"Oh ok.."
She was still half asleep so I took her to Starbucks to get a coffee for me and her.
We just went through the drive thru, "2 tall control candy frappes"
"Ok is that all?" Said the barista.
"Yes"
"That'll be $6.23"
I drove up and got the frappes, after we went back to her room while Brina and Abby were at the pool. she put on 'Spongebob'.
*AbbysPOV*
I screamed cannonball and jumped off the diving board. Brina was relaxing in the hot tub so I went in with her. The water was so hot, it took me a few minutes to actually get in but I did eventually. A few minutes after Brinas phone went off so she dried off and went to see it.
"Holy... OMG!"
"What?"
"Kian and Matt Espinosa want to know if we want to go to the mall with them!" She said while jumping up and down.
"OMG! SAY YES! OMG!"
*Ari'sPOV*
I always find myself snuggled into Sam, not that I'm complaining, it's odd how we just end up like that. We've been watching 'Nickelodeon' reruns for about an hour and San fell asleep. I decided to take a pic and post it to Instagram saying 'Look at him! Now that's adorable🙈😘😂 @sampottorff"
After, I got out from under his arm and went to the mini kitchen we have. I was searching the fridge when Brina and Abby nursed in and started screaming.
"GOD DAMN! WHAT?" I yell.
"WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL WITH MATTHEW ESPINOSA AND CAMERON DALLAS!" they both screamed.
I just laughed and turned back to the fridge. A few minutes later they left to go meet the boys at the mall so I made myself a snack. I was cleaning up when sam asked if I want to go to the beach.
"Course! Just let me get my bikini." I said.
"Ok girl I'll go get mine too." Sam said while flicking his wrist.
I fell on the floor laughing at what he said.
"KK girrrlll." I said while dragging the last letters.
"Well I'll be right back I have to go get my shorts." he said while hugging me.
"Ok but what was the hug for?"
"I want to." he winked.
*an hour later*
*Sam'sPOV*
"Stop Sam!" She squealed while running to the water.
"Never!" I said while picking her up and spinning her.
She screamed and laughers then I put her down. We walked back to the beach blanket the sun was setting.
"Hey...Ari?"
"Ya?"she said as she turned to me.
"I was wondering if you wanted to... um...ya know." I was very nervous so I kept stuttering.
"Wanted to what?"
"Willyoubemygirlfriend?"
I instantly looked away, my face was burning red.
"Yes." she said while turning my face to her.
"Really?" I was surprised.
"Well duh!" She pushed me a little with her shoulder before lying her head on my shoulder.
*Ari'sPOV*
I was screaming inside but on the outside I was completely natural. Did Sam just ask me out? I lied my head on his shoulder just enjoying the moment. It seemed to last forever but sadly it ended. Sam got up and helped me to my feet then we picked up our towels and walked to the water. Our fingers were intertwined and we were walking through the shallow waves. Then the Twitter notification went off, so I took out my phone and unlocked it. I then saw a pic of me and Sam walking in the water and another of him picking me up in the water.
"Damn." I muttered.
"What?"
"This." I showed him the pic and he just laughed.
"Wow." He said.
"Ya your fans are crazy."
We reached the parking lot and got into his car.
"Hey do you wanna do something it's only 6." He asked.
"Totally!"
"Wanna go to the boardwalk?"
"Nahh I've had enough beach fun go one day." I laughed while saying it.
"Ok.. what about just getting slurpies?"
"711 here we come!" I yelled.
*Brina'sPOV*
"OMG get this!" I handed Abby a a shirt that said 'Free' with a feather at the last 'e'.
"YASS girl YASS!" Matt said while clapping.
Cam went to get us Starbucks so Matt was with us.
"Ok I'll try it on." Abby elbowed me lightly in my ribs.
"Ow." I said mockingly laughing.
After we were done in that store, Cam dragged me into Build-A-Bear and made me a stuffed bunny. Matt and Abby went into the near by Zumiez to get new beanies. Cam put a voice box in it saying "YASS GIRL YASS, maybe yas will be our always." Which made me crack up.
*Matt'sPOV*
I went into Zumiez with Abby at my side. I ran to the back of the store to the penny boards, Abby went to look at the beanies. I got some new trucks and a few things then went to find Abby. I found her...
---------------------------------------------
Man I love cliffhangers- ari🔥