Chapter 3: Wow

*Ari'sPOV*
I open the door to see a pizza dude, "I'm sorry but i didn't order any pizza."
"You didn't but I did!" Said Sam Pottorff himself while jumping from one side of the door frame.
Oh. my. god. is Sam Pottorff right here at my room with a pizza?!
"Well.. umm pay the guy and come on in with the pizza." I stuttered.
"Well sorry for i intruding but I wanted to make it up to you, so I came with a gift." he said nervously while scratching his head.
Damn that's so cute how does that.
" Haha thanks!" Sam said embarrassingly."
*Sam'sPOV*
I don't know why I showed up with pizza but I did and I don't regret it. I mean she called me cute, man she looks so pretty.
"Looks like we both have a problem with speaking out loud!" She said laughing and blushing red.
"We hey I'm speaking the truth and where's your friend Brina?"
"I don't know actually..." she said while going on her phone.
"Well I'm gonna text her and ask."
To Brina🔥:
Where is you Sam Pottorff is in our room!!!!
From Brina🔥:
Well I'm just wandering the halls right now so stop worrying mom."
"She's in the halls." Ari said while combing her hair with her fingers.
"Well let's eat before the pizza gets cold." I said.
"Ok!" She said between giant mouthfuls.
Damn she so adorable I mean she literally looks so chubby with the pizza in her mouth, she's so fucking adorable!
*Brina'sPOV*
I got a text from Ari wondering where I was, I told I was in the halls. A few minutes after I heard footsteps behind me and someone ask "Brina?"
I turn around and see Abby behind me, I scream and tackle her with a bear hug.
"OMG I haven't seen you in forever, you look great!" I said, she was wearing her blue tie-dye hoodie, acid washed leggings and her brown uggs.
"Dude you didn't tell me you were coming, is Ari here to?"
"Ya she's at our room... Oh my god."I said
"What? Us something wrong?" She asked.
"No but Ari's alone..."
"So."she replied
"She's alone with Sam Pottorff! OMG SHES WITH SAM POTTORFF!"
"What?!"
*Ari'sPOV*
Me and Sam were eating the last pieces of pizza and were watching 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. There was only one slice left, Sam was about to take it when I shoved him and whined that I wanted some. So we split it I got top he got the bottom. I heard running and I heard Brina say this is where our room is. Right on cue Brina walked in with someone I didn't recognize at first then I got a good look at her.

----------------------------------------------
I felt like making another in a day so here you go!
-ari<3