Chapter 7

*3 months later*
Brina and I have been living in LA for around 3 months. We bought an apartment 5 minutes by car from the O2l house.
"Ari?"
"In here." I reply
"Ok." Brina replies
Abby went home, her and Matt still talk but they aren't dating. Abby is now dating a guy named Jase, he's really nice and she's happy.
Brina is dating Cameron Dallas, they've been together for around 4 months.
Me and Sam are still together, we've been together for 5 months.
"Uh, Ari..." Brina says hesitantly.
"Ya?" I get up from my computer and go see whats up.
"You ok?"
"Ari..."
"What?" I say.
"Jaclyn is in LA."
*Flashback*
I read through the hurtful Tweets.
"Go die in a hole bitch!"
"Why are you even here?!"
"Get a fucking life."
I cried in my bathroom for what seemed like hours. I couldn't stop reading the tweets, they were horrible. I ran to my dresser, grabbed a small black box that held my broken charms. I took of the lid, took ou the stuffing to reveal a small blade. I sat on my bed and counted all the hate tweets, 15. I cut my arm 15 times, after I went to my bathroom and wiped the blood of my arm.
Later I went on my Instagram and saw that my (ex) bestfriend, Jaclyn, posted something. I saw that she made all these accounts on Twitter and had people say those horrible things to me.
*End of Flashback*
"WHAT!" I screamed.
"Ari she's here with some drama club." Brina says.
i had never told Sam about her so I guess I have to now.
"Can you drive me to Sam's, I don't trust myself driving right now." I sigh.
"Course. I'll go get my keys." she replies.
I walk down into the lobby and to our car. I wait in the car staring at the doors to the apartment. I had no idea how I was going to tell Sam this.
*5-6 minutes later*
I walked into the house, "Sam?"
"Up here babe!" Sam yells from his room.
I walk up the stairs with my hands shoved in my Nike hoodie.
"What's up babe?" Sam says after kissig my lips.
"Ok so," I sit on his bed an so does he, " there's something I need to tell you."
*Sam'sPOV*
Ari started telling me about this horrible named Jaclyn. i instantly hated the girl I mean why would you say that stuff. I got up and walked in circles I was beyond mad right now, this Jaclyn girl could've made my girlfriend kill herself. I sat down and kissed Ari, when we pulled away she asked what that was for.
"Well I could've never met you if you did die." I said.
*Jaclyn'sPOV*
I dial Sabrina's number.
"Hello?" I hear.
"Hello Sabrina."
"Who is this?"
"This is Jaclyn, I jut wanted to inform you that I'm in LA. Also if you would be so kinda as to tell Arianna, I don't have her phone number."
"I will tell Ari but you better not hurt her ever or I will hurt you." She replies.
"Fine and by the way go to hell bitch." I say.
"Oh I already have its lovely." she says sarcastically.
I press end call and go to my hotel, I'm staying for 1 month.
"That fat bitch of a girl better regret everything she did to me." I say when I'm in my room.
___________________________

Sorry about the short chapter but this was more of a filler chapter for what's a head.

Also thank you so much for all the reads!
Rate? Comment?
-Ari xoxo✌️